If USA & Canada gave the land back to the Indians-

Eddo36

Where will you go?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Where will you go?

• Western Europe (UK, France, Neatherlands etc)
    • Eastern Europe (Russia etc)
    • Asia (China, Japan, Singapore etc)
    • Middle East (blam, you're dead)
    • Africa
    • South America
    • Other (explain)

Kind of hard to stalk someone when one person lives in Canada and the other in England. ;)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

The whole England stalks me.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yes, I know.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

kirottu said:

Which country or countries will take the people in? A hypothetical scenario. Was wondering who else in the world would take the American and Canadian citizens in asylum. Given the diverse culture of those 2 countries, I'm sure it would have quite an impact on the host country. Say the UK will have some scruffle with 2nd Amendment activists. China will do a major crack down on 1st Amendment activists. Any others you can think of?

There are no indians anymore. Just like there isn't any bald eagles anymore. Or trees in L.A. anymore(palm trees don't coun't).

any american who can beat a typical irish farmer in a drinking contest is welcome in ireland. oh and any american who learns HOW to pronounce europe and ireland. please america learn how to speak english

We took over the language via cultural war. Deal.

P.S.

Please learn to speak New English properly. Start with aluminum.

And learn how to write new english. You can start with color.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

woulda thunk that metaman woulda tried to get Kum to do a shoot with metagirl...

:shrugs:

anyway... I'd move to Canada... mainly because they have somthing like 92% of their land actually "wild"

either there or I'd hump it to east europe and live like a king.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

woulda thunk that metaman woulda tried to get Kum to do a shoot with metagirl...

:shrugs:

:p

unfortunate choice of words tho

either there or I'd hump it to east europe and live like a king.

Eurotrip rocked