Where's Eldar?

thepixiesrock

Well, you could take my neat DnD book collection. It's got to be worth something to some geek somewhere. I've also got my engraved "jerkface" medallion.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

It's a Dark Eldar Haemonculi, from Warhammer 40.000.

Quote: There is no pain unknown to the Haemonculi, no agony they cannot administer upon their victims. They treat the infliction of misery and death as the highest of arts, gleefully producing choruses of screams and taking delight in every nuance of discomfort and woe.

Y'all still want Eldar back? >_<

My avatar is an Imperial Guardsman, from the same universe. WH40k is all around you Meta. :ph34r:

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Pretend my avatar is a chaos sorcerer or something. >_<

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It's a Dark Eldar Haemonculi, from Warhammer 40.000.

Quote: There is no pain unknown to the Haemonculi, no agony they cannot administer upon their victims. They treat the infliction of misery and death as the highest of arts, gleefully producing choruses of screams and taking delight in every nuance of discomfort and woe.

Y'all still want Eldar back?  >_<

My avatar is an Imperial Guardsman, from the same universe. WH40k is all around you Meta.  :ph34r:

Homunculus? Doesn't sound very frightening. I reckon mankind would give them a spanking ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The avatar is one that my brother-in-law found and resized for me. As you can see, it's not exactly my style, but it does fit the "Eldar" theme and it was a gift of sorts. Instead of a silly "where's Eldar" thread, we should make this an avatar thread for everyone! I can use a change, and so can some of the others here.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Instead of a silly "where's Eldar" thread, we should make this an avatar thread for everyone!  I can use a change, and so can some of the others here.

Just create a new thread. :p

I was trying to derail this one. :ph34r:

Obsidian Plays

and why do all these ex-mods get "Obsidian VIP" tags I still wonder?

What do they know that makes them a threat? Why does the green dragon need to keep them happy and quite? Why did they cancel "Wonderfalls"?