Personal Lightsaber Crystals

Guest JediMaster777

Guest JediMaster777

I have a question, does your special crystal you get on dantooine grow in power throughout the game. For example if I get it and I recieve some attributes from it, will the attribute bonus from the cyrstal grow as I increase in levels?

i think its just through the force, just reflects your allignment, but then there is a possibility that it could reflect your attributes and skills, then reflecting them, and making your saber stronger

Power of the crystal and bonusses given depend on:

LS/DS of the PC

Level of the PC

To upgrade it take it to Kreia

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

that is so annoying, you have to continually take it out of your lightsaber, and give it to her to "tune" it up, why cant you do it yourself, im sure it wouldnt be too hard and seriously, you may as well just leave the crystal out because shes always tuning it

I have a question, does your special crystal you get on dantooine grow in power throughout the game. For example if I get it and I recieve some attributes from it, will the attribute bonus from the cyrstal grow as I increase in levels?

Yes the will. Go talk to Kreia about it and once say about every 5 levles she will upgrade it for you.

At levle 40 or so your crystal (for lightside) will do the following.

Strength - 5

Dexterity - 6

Wisdom - 7

Damage bonus - 10 damage vs darkside

And an additional 5 lightside damage to anything.

So if your against a darkside dude you get a 15 damage bonus towards them

The crystal will also posses some kind of stun or knock down feat.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Yes. When you get new level, take it off from your lightsaber and bring it to Kreia. LEt her "tune" it and put it back. Now it is more powerful

edit: I was something 3-5th person who answered to this, lol, stupid me :blink:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

i never knew this. i'll have to go try this some time. i usually just stuck it in my lightsaber and left it there, never bothered to take it out. i managed to get a duplicated of it once though.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

The Visas dupe glitch :huh:"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Yeah. I made once 15 lightsaber with that gliche :lol: Sad that I don't remember how to get it work anymore

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

From memory:

Give Visas a lightsaber. Put in a color you don't want.

Then go into the EH and exchange the color with another (the one you wan't duped).

Then take it away or something like that...

Damn. I don't remember either anymore :'(

^

i believe this glitch was related to the one i got, except i somehow got a double of the personal crystal. i think i got it when i was changing colors in the lightsaber i was holding, so i just put my personalized crystal in each one. i got some great bonuses. i cant seem to get this glitch again, though. a shame.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Same glitch. You dupe the saber with content... :cool:

^

• 1 month later...

Think PC crystal gives bonus to stats up till around level 41-43.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

The <name> fcrystal increases in power with your level ... there are nine "levels" of power, the lowest at level 12 and below, increasing every three levels after (15, 18 ... 33, 36) ... when you give it to Kreia.

There are five "colors" ... Very Dark - Dark - Neutral - Light - Very Light ... if your alignment changes, Kreia can change it to match.

Maximum bonuses for the crystals are:

Very Dark: +3 Attack, +5 (Dark Side) Damage, +7 STR, +5 DEX, +6 CHA, +3-30 Massive Criticals, Knockdown (DC 22)

Dark: +3 Attack, +5 (Dark Side) Damage, +7 STR, +5 DEX, +6 CHA, Knockdown (DC 22)

Neutral: +4 STR, +4 DEX, +5 CON, +5 WIS, +4 CHA, Force Resistance +24

Light: +3 Attack, +5 Damage, +5 STR, +6 DEX, +7 WIS, 25% chance to slow for 6 seconds (DC 22)

Very Light: +3 Attack, +5 Damage, +5 (Light Side) damage vs. Dark Side, +5 STR, +6 DEX, +7 WIS, 25% chance to slow for 6 seconds (DC 22)

So far have tried Neutral and LS regarding personal crystal and have yet to use it for a DS character.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧