Mass Effect Interview and Concept Art

Morgoth

"Jade Empire was limited in character creation and appearance customization compared to Neverwinter Nights. Also Jade Empire is very limited compared to Knights of the Old Republic, Knights of the Old Republic 2, Oblivion and assumingly so Neverwinter Nights 2."

Ahh... but you said BOTH role-playing and character creation; not just one. It CRUSHES them role-playing wise... except possibly NWN2, of course.

As for JE on xbox 360; consideirng that many have detailed their experiences with it on the 360 at the JE forums; I'd wager to state that it DOES indeed work. :)

Here's one example: http://jade.bioware.com/forums/viewtopic.h...462785&forum=79

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I think it depends on which emulator was downloaded onto the hard drive at the time your 360 was shipped. So the first 360's maybe only had one or two xbox games, and after a while the list adds up and more and more game emulators come with the 360 from factory. I am pretty sure you can download the info though :)

For example, I remember people talking about the Halo 1 and 2 emulators needing to be downloaded if your system didn't have them yet.... Anyway, I was wondering if my system came with it or not. I know ShadowPaladin got his a little earlier than I did mine, but :(

I think it depends on which emulator was downloaded onto the hard drive at the time your 360 was shipped. So the first 360's maybe only had one or two xbox games, and after a while the list adds up and more and more game emulators come with the 360 from factory. I am pretty sure you can download the info though :)

For example, I remember people talking about the Halo 1 and 2 emulators needing to be downloaded if your system didn't have them yet.... Anyway, I was wondering if my system came with it or not. I know ShadowPaladin got his a little earlier than I did mine, but :(

I got mine the week Oblivion came out. So unless it's been sitting on the shelf for a long time it should be pretty upto date.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

First I was excited, since the concept art was really good.

Then I remembered this was Bioware and console-only. Oh well.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port, PC port...PLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!! :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

So...you have no interest for custom content or expansion packs, Blank?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

No. I do have interest, however, I would be satisfied with only part of the action. All of the action would require some computer upgrades for me, so if it was ported to the 360 it would be more convenient. I guess I am the only one who thinks this though... ?

Edited by Blank

pay for mods... meh. The xbox live stuff would be good with that kind of thing (if mods were made for the 360), and it'd be able to download extra features or mods or whatever onto the hard drive. Either that, or one could download it via 56k online like with the backwards compatibility stuff.

The bad part is that nobody would port mods to the 360, leastways create them specifically for it.

Edited by Blank

Oh yes they would.

There's already Oblivion content out.

Oblivion content that would normally be free on PC.

Oblivion content they're asking money for because it costs money on the Live Marketplace.

It's retarded.

Actually, I take that back. As a dirt poor consumer it enrages me, as a entrepreneur who'll snag onto any idea for a quick buck it intrigues me.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP