DA not to be at E3; Bioshock a valid substitute

Llyranor

Then they should have said nothing about mounts in the first place if they weren't sure. This is why developers should be close lipped til they know 100% what will be in the game.

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=558718

We already knew you were referencing that, Alanschu. And I have given you my answer on that. Issue resolved.

Keep digging yourself a bigger hole. You are the biggest BIO fanboy I have ever seen - even bigger than me. Or even bigger than those who actually believe BIO is perfect.

Why? 'cause no matter how much you whine about how evil they are you continue to buy their games, and then promtply enjoy them by playing their games multiple times even as you say they suck, downloading patches for a game you supposedly have no intention to play again, actually enjoying an Action RPG, buying a console, attempting to rejoin their forums, etc., etc.

Good fun. >_<

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

No, not really.  When I buy a Bioware game I expect to get screwed.  When I am not, I am pleasantly surprised.  Besides, I doubt the X Box 360 will be below $100 USD for many many many years.

Erm, ok.

Well, I guess it's just me, then, but I don't tend to like giving out money and expecting to get screwed.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I doubt that. I think you are the biggest Fanboy of Bioware, not I, but then again that is like the kettle telling the pot that its black. >_<

Doesn't really matter how big of a hole is dug here for it is just words onthe screen and words such as these are meaningless.

"I doubt that. I think you are the biggest Fanboy of Bioware, not I, but then again that is like the kettle telling the pot that its black."

Finally. You admit you are a BIO fanboy. Kewl beaners. :cool:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I would think that developers would be a tad bit more cautious since the whole Fable fiasco, then again I guess it is too much for people to learn from mistakes.

I am talking about how their lead designer over hyped the game saying they are going top implement a bunch of crap then failed to deliver.

You're just doing your usual bid for attention. And trying to slam a company for the sake of slamming a company.

You straight forward said that they should never have even mentioned horses, and called Obsidian liars.

Nothing should be hyped, because if it gets removed, fans get pissed.

If you don't like me digging up old posts, then stop posting stupid stuff in an attempt to make yourself feel special because people are actually talking with you. It's better to be noticed by being contradictory and a hypocrite than to be ignored right?

Oh wait, here comes the "Oh, but I'm irrational and a hypocrite, as I have completely come to grips with" post that you'll have. But not until after you and I bicker some more, and other posters (and not surprisingly, often the female posters) start calling you on it as well. Then you can go and use the :darque: emoticon and say "Oh, I'm just my goofy irrational self :blink:"

I dig up this **** because it makes you look like a twit, and makes your opinion worth less than Eddo's.

It's also entertaining for the rest of us.

"I doubt that. I think you are the biggest Fanboy of Bioware, not I, but then again that is like the kettle telling the pot that its black."

Finally. You admit you are a BIO fanboy. Kewl beaners. :cool:

There is only one true die hard Bioware fanboi and that is Volo.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Opinions are worthless anyway.  If that is how you get your kicks, Alanschu, then that is how you get your kicks.  You get no argument from me.  :blink:

Then why waste your time doing worthless stuff?

And I already have gotten an argument from you, so there's another notch.

I dig up this **** because it makes you look like a twit, and makes your opinion worth less than Eddo's.

Actually, it's getting kind of old. It's like every post from you is about trying to find some faults in someone else's post, no matter how far back you have to dig. It's not really entertaining and it makes you look like the smaller man.

Hey, I can understand it in some cases (*cough*Epiphany*cough*) but every day of the year for every little unnecessary detail you can dig up? Come on.. I much prefer your insightful or witty posts before these bitter and bickering posts, to be honest.

But that's just me and my opinion.. and another chance for you to dig up some year old post to compare to this one.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Actually, it's getting kind of old. It's like every post from you is about trying to find some faults in someone else's post, no matter how far back you have to dig. It's not really entertaining and it makes you look like the smaller man.

Hey, I can understand it in some cases (*cough*Epiphany*cough*) but every day of the year for every little unnecessary detail you can dig up? Come on.. I much prefer your insightful or witty posts before these bitter and bickering posts, to be honest.

But that's just me and my opinion.. and another chance for you to dig up some year old post to compare to this one.

You know, everyone says that I've changed in some way, but I don't really think my posting style is really that different. I've been digging up old stuff on these fora for quite some time.

I guess I'll take a break.

Adios.