DA not to be at E3; Bioshock a valid substitute

Llyranor

"Hype and to string along their PC audience long enough that they break down to buy a a console"

If that's their strategy you (and I) are living proof it works!!!

Again, so, what is Gaider truly working on then and why is he wasting time talking about DA stuff?

HAHAHAHAHHA!!

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Don't know and don't really care. As far as I am concerned he could be spouting off nonsense. Only place I get any news on Dragon Age is the news sites which has been very spartan of anything of substance."

And, there's usually new stuff posted once a week. Check RPGDot for example.

You lose.

He blows up at everyone for everything. :(

"Pics please. Lets see how those spells work in game."

Graphics don't matter... remember?

No, buit pics of the game and how the spells work are far more sbstantial than just mere words. I could say that I have a red inflated rubber ball in my closet but that doesn't make it true. There is no proof of that and you would have to choose to believe what I type or not. Now if I had pics of a red inflated rubber ball in my closet then the words that I have typed has more substance to them.

So far Bioware has only said they have something with little or no proof that they do. Sorry, but I don't believe a word what Bioware says until there is irrefutable proof that backs up what they say.

Yeah, I so wanted to do mounted combat DnD style in NWN 2 but at least they told us months in advance instead of waiting til the game was released.

That's not what you were saying earlier.

What was that about how they should never have even mentioned they were going to be in if they weren't going to be able to stick with it?

I'm not sure why you trust Obsidian, as you outright called them liars.

He's on one of his 'I hate BIO' marathons currently. they must have pooed in his cornflakes again.. well.. until they release something and he rushes out to buy it.

HAHAHA!