What are you playing now...

Darque

I've been playing DOOM 3. Okay, question, what's the practical difference between sending the distress signal and not sending it? The first time, as I recall, I refused to send it and the Master Seargent was angry as hell when I saw him next. hahahaha

It makes more sense in the story to refuse to send it. On the other hand, I've been there and done that, so I was thinking I'd send it this time. Frankly, I like the seargent more than I like Swan's body guard. Really, I'm going to end up kicking ass on everything in sight, but that doesn't mean I can't explore different options before-hand.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Just gave Vampire: Bloodlines a test drive :lol:

Now that I have an idea of how the gameplay works, I'll probably check out the character types closer and create a character for a full playthrough -_-

Is there anything out there to improve performance? It really eats up memory it seems :wub:

I was about to buy Hitman but then decided not to after finding out it has lousy widescreen support. <_<

Huh? I played the demo on my widescreen TV and it looks terrific.

Really? The computer version chops off the top and bottom, but maybe 360 is different? Oh and please tell me more about adjusting video settings on the 360 to make Kotor run smooth. I can't find the options.

Just gave Vampire: Bloodlines a test drive :)

Now that I have an idea of how the gameplay works, I'll probably check out the character types closer and create a character for a full playthrough :)

Is there anything out there to improve performance? It really eats up memory it seems :wacko:

I'm surprised you hadn't checked it out already Darque.

RAM seems to be the best food for Bloodlines. I played it with 1 gig and had little trouble with . People with only 526MB or so have complained that it's sluggish. Not sure that's something you can easily work around if that's your problem.

Oh yeah, Toreador for sure. :cool:

I've been playing DOOM 3.  Okay, question, what's the practical difference between sending the distress signal and not sending it?  The first time, as I recall, I refused to send it and the Master Seargent was angry as hell when I saw him next.  hahahaha

As far as I could tell, nothing. I think if you choose not to send it, Betruger sends it. If you choose to send it, well...then you sent it.

Just gave Vampire: Bloodlines a test drive :)

Now that I have an idea of how the gameplay works, I'll probably check out the character types closer and create a character for a full playthrough :)

Is there anything out there to improve performance? It really eats up memory it seems :wacko:

I'm surprised you hadn't checked it out already Darque.

RAM seems to be the best food for Bloodlines. I played it with 1 gig and had little trouble with . People with only 526MB or so have complained that it's sluggish. Not sure that's something you can easily work around if that's your problem.

Oh yeah, Toreador for sure. :cool:

Oh, I've "owned" it for about 6 months now... just haven't had an essential piece of hardware to let me play it until now. :)"

I have only half a gig of ram, and I really don't have any real problems so far, unless it's raining... then it tends to jerk once in a while... overall it's quite playable though, so I'm happy. :)

I'll probably upgrade to a gig eventually, which should smooth it out completely... I hope. :ph34r: