What are you playing now...

Darque

Finished BG2: Throne of Bhaal with my multi-class elf fighter/thief. He was a fun character, and I gotta say I'm probably going to play another BG2 game. That'll be three in a row, although I only played ToB on the second playthrough.

Has anyone played BG1 for the first time after playing BG2? I've heard it would be a big disappointment, but my curiosity might get the best of me.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Well, if you really like to milk your games, then play through BG1 and export your character into BG2. Of course, you can make your character ridiculously overpower that way, but it's all good.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction.

Started a Paladin...mostly because of HG:L's sweet Templar class...and I'd like to know if anybody has a good strategy for them, in terms of skill point and stat dispersal.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Has anyone played BG1 for the first time after playing BG2? I've heard it would be a big disappointment, but my curiosity might get the best of me.
I have. And it is. It was for me, anyway. If you're going to play BG1, do it through TuTu, it's way, way better.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Thank you, I'm glad it's not as expensive as Xenogears Perfect Works ($120!). :(

:( 120???? Holy... :(

As a side note: now that I have a better grasp of what the Persona series is based on, my appreciation of it has grown even more :(

Thing I love about SMT games is that even among the different series (Persona, Devil Summoner, etc) there always seem to be a lot croos referencing going on... Play Nocturne again (or DDS) and tell me you don't get goose bumps every time you hear the word rumor. :(

Yeah, perfect works is pricy. Low print, high demand... you know the drill. :(

Thing I love about SMT games is that even among the different series (Persona, Devil Summoner, etc) there always seem to be a lot croos referencing going on...  Play Nocturne again (or DDS) and tell me you don't get goose bumps every time you hear the word rumor. :p

:blink:

Oh goodness :) I know what you mean :D Now that I think about it :D

Yeah, perfect works is pricy.  Low print, high demand... you know the drill. :(

Ack, yeah, I know what you mean :geek::(

Armenians. In Iberia. Just kicked Carthago out of Gibraltar and will conquer Sardinia soon. Iberia is full of gold, but I need the trade Sardinia provides, since I'm not eaxctly in war with the Lusitanian and Iberian tribes just yet who hold that gold. They just took Narbo with a full army stack, while my main force(of all too costly HA and Armenian elites) is busy in Carthago Nova. I don't want to bother that stack just yet. And the gaulic tribes may yet spring a few suprises for their southern cousins. So, the might of Armenia will sleep yet. :blink:

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Rise of Legends... among other things... (WHOOO HOOOO! STEAMPUNKY GOODNESS!)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I played some Unreal Tournament 2004 the other day, 'cause I had that FPS urge. First time I played it since I got my new graphic card several months ago, and it looked pretty snazzy.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs