What are you playing now...

Darque

Play a SMT or Persona game :D

As for me: Still working on Persona 2: Eternal Punishment. :p

I'm kinda irked that Innocent Sin didn't make it over.  <_<

Persona is part of the Shin Megami Tensei series (well, it's a spin-off). :)

I've played all the english ones at least once (SMT I/II have been translated to english by a translation team... :D).

It's a bummer about Innocent Sin true... People are so damn touchy.

EDIT - Eternal Punishment is PERFECT by itself. In fact, not playing Persona 2 Innocent Sin makes one of the revelations even more incredible... So, don't read the Manual! (I didn't until long after I beat it).

Edited by Haitoku

Both are excellent games (DDS2 being slightly better).

Be prepared for more of Nocturne's unforgiving battle system and encounter rate. The games are more character driven and you don't have as much freedom as in Nocturne (very few dialogue options, all have ZERO effect on the story). The story is good. The concepts are out there too... Sadly, it's the only SMT games I've played were the Silent Protagonist angle doesn't work and it seems like it was done more for tradition's sake then anything else. (the character is simply given too much personality for it to work).

Very good games though, challenging, thought provoking and should tide you over nicely until SMT: Devil Summoner, Rule of Rose (another recently annouced Atlus title that is coming over) and hopefully, Persona 3 (It's being shown at E3! Very good sign about US release!).

Be prepared for more of Nocturne's unforgiving battle system and encounter rate.  The games are more character driven and you don't have as much freedom as in Nocturne (very few dialogue options, all have ZERO effect on the story).  The story is good.  The concepts are out there too...  Sadly, it's the only SMT games I've played were the Silent Protagonist angle doesn't work and it seems like it was done more for tradition's sake then anything else. (the character is simply given too much personality for it to work).

Very good games though, challenging, thought provoking and should tide you over nicely until SMT: Devil Summoner, Rule of Rose (another recently annouced Atlus title that is coming over) and hopefully, Persona 3 (It's being shown at E3! Very good sign about US release!).

I will totally be getting them :p

Speaking of P3.... if a game is shown at E3 it almost always gets released over here right?

Be prepared for more of Nocturne's unforgiving battle system and encounter rate.  The games are more character driven and you don't have as much freedom as in Nocturne (very few dialogue options, all have ZERO effect on the story).  The story is good.  The concepts are out there too...  Sadly, it's the only SMT games I've played were the Silent Protagonist angle doesn't work and it seems like it was done more for tradition's sake then anything else. (the character is simply given too much personality for it to work).

I will totally be getting them :)

Speaking of P3.... if a game is shown at E3 it almost always gets released over here right?

That's why it's a good sign.

Gotta love Atlus, they just keep on trying. :p

http://www.the-magicbox.com/0603/game060319b.shtml

Persona 3 goodness. E3 is a fairly good sign. I still believe they might replace the Suicide Persona summon animation however... Xenosaga Episode II had a scene were a young child blew of his own head with a gun, in the NA version they replaced it with some sort of enegy ball... I hope it doesn't happen with P3, but it could be a lot worse.

Anyways I started playing Call of Cthulhu... Been a long time since I actually played a PC game. It's pretty good so far.

Xenosaga Episode II had a scene were a young child blew of his own head with a gun, in the NA version they replaced it with some sort of enegy ball...  I hope it doesn't happen with P3, but it could be a lot worse.

course that scene actually worked considering what we knew about albedo...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Xenosaga Episode II had a scene were a young child blew of his own head with a gun, in the NA version they replaced it with some sort of enegy ball...  I hope it doesn't happen with P3, but it could be a lot worse.

course that scene actually worked considering what we knew about albedo...

Yeah, actually the original scene was a bit odd... Were the hell did he get the gun from?

My point stands though... They do censor out stuff. :)

Talk about old skool ... Final Fantasy VII for PC. I have one of the few remaining copies of VII and VIII that were put out on CD Rom--have played VIII many times but not VII. I wish Square had continued porting to PC (other than XI, not into MMO); I would really like to play FFX.

Rome: Total Realism. I'm trying harder as Parthia this time. It's just that Bactria has amazing infantry and their generals really shine and they're right next door. Too bad for them, that also means that they're the first to fall.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds