Game Informer- PS3

Blank

But, it should make Battlewookie happy because it means more margin on the sale, which means more money for the developer.

I rather have a nice box, manual and added stuff than additional cash to the devs IF the prices are exactly the same for both...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

But, it should make Battlewookie happy because it means more margin on the sale, which means more money for the developer.

I rather have a nice box, manual and added stuff than additional cash to the devs IF the prices are exactly the same for both...

Then why all the comments about developers margins?

Because if a consumer buys Pack X for PC (for 10 bucks less too to boot) instead of for console the devs do receive more cash.

If both packages are okay that matters, if one is package and the other nothing...then the package matters

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee