China

Jorian Drake

Possibility about a revolution in china, or a war with democrats?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Possibility about a revolution in china, or a war with democrats?

• It is very possible that there will be a war.
    • There can be a revolution, yes.
    • A revolution is not possible, too strong police and propaganda.
    • No, no war, they are our friends.

Nuclear war is inevitable at this point, Alanschu. It will either be Pakistan Versus India, China versus US, Iran versus everyone else especially Israel. Within ten years time the missiles will launch and we will have a twilight dawn greeting us.

Edited by Judge Hades

maybe war but nuclear war?

were in trouble...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

OMG zeh beumbs aar fallinh!!111

Get a grip guys. :(

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I wanna buy myself a SUV before teh world ends. :x

This one, to be precise:

suzuki_gvitara.jpg:(

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

were worried about so many things...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

We need to mind our own store first, take care of our own people first, then take care of the rest of the world.

That's no longer a viable option. The United States is too dependent upon foreign fuel, production, goods, and capital to make an isolationist standpoint anything less than a total economic disaster. This is due primarily to policies set forth in the early 20th century, and cannot be undone without a paradigm shift in the States. Remember John Donne? Well, the US is no longer an island, and if we kill our aid and abandon our interests in other countries, we will die as well. How then can we take care of our own people?

As to China's government, we're witnessing the collapse of Maoism and the return of Mandarin China. Though it galls me to admit it, it seems to be the system that works best over there (possibly due to the immensity of China's territory and population). The odds are good that, if reform can be done peaceful, democratic elements will be integrated into the political structure, but the odds are good that we will never see a constitutional republic in China.