I quit the Subway!

Fenghuang

you should have made love to the sangwiches at least once! Have fun at the new job

If Jim's going to do that, he should consider getting a part time job delivering for Papa John's in his Geo Storm. You would call and ask for an extra-EXTRA large pizza just dripping with sauce, and Jim would say, "Hello, this is Papa John's, how may I help you?" Then he'd tell you the specials, and then you would make your order, "So that's an X-Large, Surrep? What toppings do you want?"

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

I'd be more worried about her boyfriend coming after me personally. He has the disposition and size of a gorilla.

Actually scratch that, the disposition of a gorrilla back when we thought they were surly beasts out for blood.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Good for you! A good way to quit as well. Sounds like your manager was a nutjob. If she can't handle the 'stress' of an employee quitting she should find something a little more suitable to her intellectual prowess ( like putting rubber a**holes in wooden hobby horses or sniffing the farts out of the bus seats after hours >_< ).

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Does this mean you have more time for cyb3r?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I have no doubt that someone with your unique qualifications will have no trouble finding a new job in either the food service or housekeeping industries. Best of luck.

Peter Venkman responding to Audrey, upon her asking for some time off, Ghostbusters.

Good catch, but I though it was Ann Potts

Annie Potts's was the actress who played Janine Melnitz to Bill Murray's Peter Venkman. :shifty:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I work for a Subway too. My old manager was giving me 40 hours a week monday to friday, then she got promoted and the new manager came in and now I'm getting 27 hours a week, but the shifts are different every week. She doesn't schedule enough people then yells at us when we don't get everything done. The assistant manager has already threatened to quit because of it. Luckily she's gone at the beginning of may. I hope that means the new manager will be better.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg