NWN2 official release date

funcroc

Wait...so you dev guys are trying to make Neverwinter...feel like home?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

"Cities Are Alive - The cradles of civilization in NWN2 are teeming with life. Children play through the street, farmers lead their animals around, and passersby walk on their mysterious business. Players will even stumble upon numerous one-time events, such as a thief robbing a commoner. In addition, frequented locations, such as the city of Neverwinter itself, will change rather dramatically between chapters."

This is NWN1.

"Rise in Power, Responsibility, and Renown - In NWN2, the player's journey not only expands their personal power, but also their political power. The protagonist rises through the ranks of Neverwinter society and can even become a lesser noble of Neverwinter - a full knight with land and title. The player lords over a mighty stronghold, he commands a small army, and he is the last line of defense for Neverwinter itself"

Sounds cool.

"Epic Battles - NWN2 will introduce a number of new and exciting boss battles to the RPG genre. There will be plenty of creatures that simply require brute force to defeat, but strategically placed throughout the story are a few more memorable boss battles that will provide defining game moments. This variety will ensure that epic key boss battles will be more challenging, more memorable, and most importantly, more entertaining."

I sure hope this doesn't mean that certain bosses can only be beaten in one or two very specific ways. That is rather lame except in a very few cases.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I saw none of those things in NWN, unless people wandering randomly equals cities that are alive.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

"I never saw a random rogue stealing from a commoner in NWN 1, Volourn."

I meant the general thing of the city being 'alive'; not exactly specific events.

"I saw none of those things in NWN, unless people wandering randomly equals cities that are alive."

It wa smore than just 'wandering people'.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I can become a Knight + an estate? I will play this game as a Paladin with a helmet of desintegration with +5 Charisma.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy