kotor2 help!!!!

Did you try reloading a previous saved game?

Yes, i,ve started the game 3 times now(as well buy another copy of the game!) from the start, no matter what i do when i walk up to him nothing happens. The main reason is i'm asking about this is that after the sith temple when it goes back to the other party nothing happens there, i was wondering if it was something to do with the comunications dish???

p.s this is the x-box version!

i never do the comunications disc and it always works for me. :ermm:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I doubt that is the problem. you might have to restart the game...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Why don't you just do the other missions? Hunt the Zakkeg, help the Scout, win the Battle Circle, help the recruit, and open that cache?

yep done all that, the main problem comes later when i return from the sith temple and it suposed to go to the cut scene with the basalisk nothing happens i'm just stud there looking at the closed hanger door, as the not being able to talk to zuka it's the only thing i havn't done and i thought it might be the reason why nothing happens!!!!

Why don't you just do the other missions? Hunt the Zakkeg, help the Scout, win the Battle Circle, help the recruit, and open that cache?

yep done all that, the main problem comes later when i return from the sith temple and it suposed to go to the cut scene with the basalisk nothing happens i'm just stud there looking at the closed hanger door, as the not being able to talk to zuka it's the only thing i havn't done and i thought it might be the reason why nothing happens!!!!

Yes that's a glitch, on my xbox it stands there for 2 seconds and then it does the cutscene, so i guess mine is like partially glitched there, it's supposed to automatically go to the cutscene of Zuka saying good luck and everything and then u landing on iziz :/

you don't need to speak to zuka to fix the dish. or so i think....

well, just got to the bit after the sith temple on nothing has happend again, i guess thats the end of me playing this game, let's just hope kotor3 does not have any glitches in like this one. Thanks for your help people and if anyone has any good ideas please let me know, gunna go back to playing kotor1 as i'm still on my first time through,

GUTTED ;):(:(:(:( .

p.s zuka's still in the middle of that field but doing nothing now, going to have words with mandalore about him!!!!!

now thats truely a glitch

Maybe he's "working" on a woman. :geek:

perhaps a female sith assasin

Hey, I was about say that! :)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)