Nother NWN2 Preview

N'Al

The point of the Eurogamer review was to say Oblivion is great. I think it is (although not perfect) but they didn't "lose their credibility" for me. It would take more than one bad review for that, and they didn't screw the Oblivion one up that bad. Just a tad high final score.

About the preview: I don't like henchmen. I don't like having a party. I really hope the game is designed well enough for a lone hero to be able to pass through it all. Otherwise it'll feel like one of those dreadful MMORPG's where you can't solo anything in the end-game and has to rely on being in a strong enough guild. Uh.. ok, something like that.

I want to play alone, dammit!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'll pussify *you*.

In any case, the story outline doesn't really say much. Is it more or less compelling than being the child of a dead god, or an immortal amnesiac? Can't really tell.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I am currently in search of a storyline :blink:

You could make it so at the start of the story you're in East Harbour. In the second part, there's an invasion of the extra-planar fortress by village people and the whole fortress pushes them off. And eventually you discover they were there for you. And they were there for you because when you were just a pudding when a big riot happened in East Harbour between the Communist Party and this Pirate. At the end of the riot there was a giant explosion, and what had happened was that the glass eye of the leader of the Communists basically shatters. And shatters. And not just shatters so there's a piece underneath the desk... but scatters across the planes. What you find out is that there's a piece in you, which is why these people are all after you.

I am currently in search of a storyline :blink:

You could make it so at the start of the story you're in East Harbour. In the second part, there's an invasion of the extra-planar fortress by village people and the whole fortress pushes them off. And eventually you discover they were there for you. And they were there for you because when you were just a pudding when a big riot happened in East Harbour between the Communist Party and this Pirate. At the end of the riot there was a giant explosion, and what had happened was that the glass eye of the leader of the Communists basically shatters. And shatters. And not just shatters so there's a piece underneath the desk... but scatters across the planes. What you find out is that there's a piece in you, which is why these people are all after you.

Needs more ninja.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Needs more ninja.

You could make it so at the start of the story you're in East Harbour. :ph34r: In the second part, there's an invasion of the extra-planar fortress by village people and the whole fortress pushes them off. :ph34r: And eventually you discover they were there for you. And they were there for you because when you were just a pudding when a big riot happened in East Harbour between the Communist Party and this Ninja Pirate. :blink: At the end of the riot there was a giant explosion, and what had happened was that the glass eye of the leader of the Communists basically shatters. And shatters. And not just shatters so there's a piece underneath the desk... but scatters across the planes. What you find out is that there's a piece in you, which is why these people are all after you. :(

Edited by Role-Player

I think theyre completely pointless. And I cant pronouce them or separate from the other ones who are called...  Githyanko? Githomayik? Githigoths?

Githyanki and the Githzerai. Both basically the same race with only some minor differences. Also they hate each other.

Githyanki = Fighter

Githzerai = Monk

Because, surely, if the being can be killed, it ain't a god.

sadly in d&d you can kill the gods. There are stats for them and everything. Of coerce its neigh impossible, but you can. Heck even toee allowed you to kill a god in Cuthbert and Iuz, who's a demi-god (I think?). Oh and the max level was 10, lol!

btw, dwarves rule over the halflings, but that's about it. No big deal as everyone feels sorry for the halflings anyway.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson