The Cliche' of KotOR

Yea, so despite being a Sith Lord, you will have "good" Jedi following you :blink: and Vice Versa. I suppose they did it so that people dont complain and say "hey Goto is boring!", which he is, but at least with 0 influence you *should* get a background story.

You see, that dosnt make sense if the Exile hasnt got the back story of Mandalore. Im sure Exile would be thinking "Who the hell is Canderous" when Kriea said that.
I think Exile heard of Canderous. They both fought in the Mandalorian Wars, remember?

You see, that dosnt make sense if the Exile hasnt got the back story of Mandalore. Im sure Exile would be thinking "Who the hell is Canderous" when Kriea said that.
I think Exile heard of Canderous. They both fought in the Mandalorian Wars, remember?

Plus, he wasnt Mandalore (Leader) at that time, just a common soldier as Dark_Raven said.

Yep, Top Dog of the clan Ordo

EDIT: but then carth, the exile and all those who faught in the mandalorian wars may not have faught against the ordo clan but other mandalorian clans

Edited by Revan_Returns

• 1 month later...
Bastila - Kreia/Handmaiden (love)

Carth - Atton

Mission - Mira

Zaalbar - Hanharr (who is by the tway, not useless)

Juhani - Visas

Jolee - Disciple (the only thing these really have in common are the medkits and vast wise knowledge)

T3, HK and Canderous don't count.  :ermm:

I would compare Jolee to disipile also adding that they can both be counsilars

Kreia's nutralitry, wisdom, and power make her simular to Jolee

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

I suppose they did it so that people dont complain and say "hey Goto is boring!", which he is, but at least with 0 influence you *should* get a background story.

Yeah, but if you *do* get enough influence with him, GO-TO's story is one of the funniest. His referring to governmental activities as "legal, slower, more boring crimes" had me cracking up. As did his tale about using holovid cliches to invoke fear.

So, I changed my "GO-TO is boring" opinion... even though it took me a year, since I had no real incentive to use him in the party.

K2 was probably designed so that female and male PCs would have slightly different party characters with a bit of difference in dialogue. Would have preferred to not have it, though. Makes choosing PCs hard.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

K2 was probably designed so that female and male PCs would have slightly different party characters with a bit of difference in dialogue. Would have preferred to not have it, though. Makes choosing PCs hard.

Nah, it just means "make sure you set your gender to "male" in the globals so that you avoid Disciple".

Awful character - mainly because of the voice. Anyone thought of doing a re-dub on that?

• 2 weeks later...
First of all, go to part one, to get the gist of this thread

ok, this is what i believe to be the similarities between KotOR1 and 2 characters

Bastilla - I orignally thought that she could be associated with kreia, because they both question what you do, both connected strongly to the force, both very important characters in the games, and you vs them both at the end of the game, but someone said kreia could be associated with jolee, which i also agree because they are both old, and also question you. (jolee telling you not to go the darkside)

Carth - Atton, both are pilots, both are found early in the game, both are very close to you and loyal to an extent. both have had their brushes with the sith

Canderous - Mandalore, both mandalorians

canderous is mandalore

Zalbaar - Hanhaar, both wookies, both usless in the games IMO

T3M4 - appears in kotor2

HK47 - same

Carth can also be associated with bao dur a bit, both into gadgets and know their stuff

junhanii - Handmaiden/mira, for some reason juhanii reminds me of mira, or the handmaiden

well im momentarily out of ideas lol, anyone else got similarities between the characters?

ive been thinking, kotor1 can be associated with ep 4 what movie do you think could be related to KotOR2?

What about Episode V: TESB?

Fair enough, K2's ending might not be exactly similar to TESB, but there are some themes that relate in some way to darkness for both stories.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Although not in chronological order I would say that your right, kotor might be similar to ESB, or as I was going to say the Mandalorian Wars period, for the ending, being when Revan and Malak joined the Darkside is similar to the dark events which occur, all the betrayal and dark revelation at the end of ESB

zaalbar does NOT egual hanharr. just cuz their wookies is not a good reason.

zaalbar and baodur are closer. both i hoped for tough dudes and both were kind of soft.

i dont think that jolee and kreia are both neutral. kreia was exiled for her students corruptions and she has been bitter ever since. she clearly favors the darkside and is close to adhering to it. she does not want to adhere to it yet

because that may ruin her chances of destroying the force.

jolee does not want someone to go to the darkside. he lost his wife to the dark side and i dont think hes in a rush to do the same. he chose exile because of the jedi code forbidding love. i believe that he does draw a line between good and evil, but he appreciates some jedi teachings, and also disagrees with some of them. if put to the test, jolee would join the lightside.

Jolee is the best!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Darth_Nihlus

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

I would say that Kreia is neutral, but not in the force perspective. Shes been on both Light and Dark paths, and her main ambition is to destroy the force, and to prove both sides wrong, thats why she doesnt seem to be on any particular side