Could Revan have been killed by K2?

that would ruin the plot, obsidian and the Kotor project. :o

How's is that? Many greater fictional heroes have been killed; Achilles, Gilgamesh, Turin Turambar, Siegfried, Vader/Anakin etc etc . Killing Revan doesn't change anything if the story isn't based on him - he never struck me as a compelling character anyway, nothing dynamic about him: just your regular video game hero.

Besides, next to other SW characters these Kotor guys are shallow. There isn't much content on them, so it doesn't matter who is killed off.

As long as the story is excellent, we really shouldn't miss anyone that was left out.

well, maybe he could die... but not at the beginning and he has to die in a cinematic and with a lot of dignity. and against the final boss.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

LS Revan COULD survive, but as DS there is certain problem...Revan would just conquer Republic. So that would not fit in the timeline of SW. So I have presume that, in any case, Revan will die in K3. :thumbsup:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Revan has to die eventually. He can't live forever. Sorry to burst your bubble folks.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

hes dead. revan, did you hear me? hes dead.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

hopefully, that will be the case. if he dies in a non-heroic way... I'm not going to say what i want to do in that case...

Actually it would be quite cool if protocol accidentaly would shot Revan after he has defeated the Big Bad End Boss.

"Oops, sorry sir!"

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

lots of fans would go mad though.

oh well, do it anyway! :D

*sarcasm* Yeah we know Revan's an immortal being. It was Revan, not Luke who blew up the Death Star. Luke's proton torpedo hit a shield wall and it was Revan's genius timing that allowed the reactor to blow at just the right time to make it look like Luke was the hero. And we know it was Revan who single-handedly hit the Yuuzhan Vong where it hurt the most, and he did this in secret, just like the Death Star incident */sarcasm*

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Revan is an immortal.......................

of course he is!

Unti protocol droid comes ^_^

Edited by Xard

*sarcasm* Yeah we know Revan's an immortal being. It was Revan, not Luke who blew up the Death Star. Luke's proton torpedo hit a shield wall and it was Revan's genius timing that allowed the reactor to blow at just the right time to make it look like Luke was the hero. And we know it was Revan who single-handedly hit the Yuuzhan Vong where it hurt the most, and he did this in secret, just like the Death Star incident */sarcasm*

:blink: .... thats the worst sarcastic remark i have ever heard.. i banish thee

Death to the disbelievers!

Death! *raises lightsaber* for the revan-public! (like trask on the endar spire)

I do think That Kotor 3, it should be the last serious game where BOTH Revan and the Exile are playable.

Both of them would have great exits.

If that is already determined then what is the point of making them playable ?

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]