PS2 Suggestions

karka

And i watched some FFXII combat movie. I am very impressed. This game is FF in name only. In fact combat is very similar to Kotor. Pause anytime - Make your decision - Unpause game - Watch the action... I like it.

centinexx.png

And i watched some FFXII combat movie. I am very impressed. This game is FF in name only. In fact combat is very similar to Kotor. Pause anytime - Make your decision - Unpause game - Watch the action... I like it.

In name only?

Final Fantasy has always had very bold changes from game to game. Final Fantasy XII is just another one. Though I agree, it's the biggest change to come along in some time.

Zone of the Enders 2 is good, Lego star wars, Red Faction, Xenosaga (if you like stories... not as good as Xenogears but still quite good). you have to play a Dynasty warriors game at least once. Devil May Cry 1, MGS2 (I liked it better than 3), Prince of Persia, and the XMen Legends games.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

God of War

Shadow of the Colossus

Prince of Persia series

Splinter Cell series

Devil May Cry series (2 sucks though)

Hitman series (looking forward to Blood Money)

GTA series

Manhunt

The Warriors

Killer7

Psychonauts

In name only?

Final Fantasy has always had very bold changes from game to game. Final Fantasy XII is just another one. Though I agree, it's the biggest change to come along in some time.

Well, i only played FFV and FFVII and combat wise they were very similar :)

centinexx.png

In name only?

Well, i only played FFV and FFVII and combat wise they were very similar :p

Hmm... So you missed the very big changes in the way you learned skills... FFV had the job change system, FFVI had the Esper system... That's a mighty big change.