Pics of your games: Reloaded

Bokishi

How the hell can you fail jpg-compression in Irfanview? It's impossible!

Ctrl-S to save, choose JPG in the list of formats, choose the compression rate on the slider to the right, press OK. Done.

Ctrl-R to change resolution. Either press one of the Standard dimensions or type in your own, press OK. Done.

Best program ever.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

"How the hell can you fail jpg-compression in Irfanview? It's impossible!

Ctrl-S to save, choose JPG in the list of formats, choose the compression rate on the slider to the right, press OK. Done.

Ctrl-R to change resolution. Either press one of the Standard dimensions or type in your own, press OK. Done.

Best program ever. "

LOL :(

Changing it to JPG was easy. There was no 'compression slider' for it that i saw to make the file size smalle nough.

What's weird is I used it before without any problems. But, this time, Image Shack wouldn't accept it. Paint was MUCH better.

Game over. :)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Groan. If you're insisting on using Paint, at least use Paint.NET. It's not as versatile as Irfanview (it sure as hell won't play MP3's or flash-files..) but it's way better than Paint.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Posts like these make me glad I'm on broadband. :)

Failing compression, you could have made them attachments...

I've been trying to get some decent skirmish castle siege shots of Crusader but no luck so far.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Groan. If you're insisting on using Paint, at least use Paint.NET. It's not as versatile as Irfanview (it sure as hell won't play MP3's or flash-files..) but it's way better than Paint.

Paint works fine for converting a file to a base file type. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles...but if you don't need them, why bother getting something else?

All of the screenshots I have posted were handled in Paint.

Images like this makes my connection blow up.  :wacko:

It's been a couple years since the 58K modem days but I remember websurfing with images turned off as more and more people loaded up huge images without thought. Pain in the arse. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Images like this makes my connection blow up.  >_<

It's been a couple years since the 58K modem days but I remember websurfing with images turned off as more and more people loaded up huge images without thought. Pain in the arse. :)

Yeah. If I could afford it, I would get cable.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Yeah. If I could afford it, I would get cable.

Why not go for DSL? It's actually cheaper than a lot of dial-up services.

Anyway, Starcraft ownage...of the A.I.

post-2035-1148938513_thumb.jpg

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

The graphics in SH:Crusader don't seem to support my screenshot vision so this is the best I could do for a siege picture. You can see a few guys on fire, and the laddermen on the right who managed to get against my wall...the macemen in the middle got up those ladders and onto my walls, which made for fun mayhem.

But I still 'won', of course. Computer AI is always very short of the "I" part, even when you give them the advantage. :cool:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Damn, my game now won't save. I'm on that stupid bath house level and I want to finish the game so I can move on with my life but I can't save which is bull****. It just freezes up on the save screen.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

**Billy Crystal voice**

"Have fun storming the castle!"

The Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion

- Everlast