Pics of your games: Reloaded

Bokishi

I was just about to go flame the makers for selling freeware, but read that.

Pheeeww.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

:cool:

I'm waiting for some kind of platinum edition with both DC and WA. I don't wanna pay 44 euros for single expansion.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

:cool:

I'm waiting for some kind of platinum edition with both DC and WA. I don't wanna pay 44 euros for single expansion.

well around here they have the Gold edition for about 10 US more...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

And around here they have it for 60 EUR.

Bollocks.

kirottu said:

:)"

My kinda priest.

Hey, wow, what game is that? :blink:

I think it's Warhammer 40k. Could be wrong.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

That pic is not showing the true look of the game though... this one will show you better!

(when trying to run it on a unsupported PC)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Thanks Lonewolf :p

Welcome. :">

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I'm happy happy HAPPY over the new campaign that they are going to add in Dark Crusade expansion. I mean over hundred missions? Space Marines, Necrons, Tau, Orcs, Eldar, Imperial Guard and Chaos? Each side with their own missions and a world map?! Count me in!

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Do you have a PPU? The liquid looks HORRIBLE i think, and there are rumors that people have gotten Cellfactor to work without the PPU and it runs almost identicle. I want to see a dramatic difference if im about to pay $300 bucks, thats alot, and I'd say to much for a few effects. I want to see it tested seriously in a real application. Bring on Unreal 2K7!

To be honest i hope the PPU doesn't make it. :ph34r:

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Do you have a PPU? The liquid looks HORRIBLE i think, and there are rumors that people have gotten Cellfactor to work without the PPU and it runs almost identicle.  I want to see a dramatic difference if im about to pay $300  bucks, thats alot, and I'd say to much for a few effects. I want to see it tested seriously in a real application. Bring on Unreal 2K7!

To be honest i hope the PPU doesn't make it.  :ph34r:

It's possible to get it to work by hacking it or something, but the cloth and liquid won't function. And why do you want it to not make it? It would mean I blew $300 :p