Huge bug in Jedi Council

Forgive me if this is known already and sorry for the spoilers for those who havent gotten the game yet, but at the end when I'm talking to the Jedi masters, I talk to them about the Sith coming and they tell me about Visa's planet and stuff. Then all of a sudden the cinematic ends. No Kreia, no force enlightment, nothing. So I'm stuck having to reload and going directly to asking them why did they cut me off. Anybody else get this?

^:lol:

I read the topic title as "Huge hug in Jedi Council" kiss.gif

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

i think its funny, but im not religious, i dont get offended easily...

anyways, getting back on topic, i have gotten that bug. i think it is only when you ask what happens to all the other jedi masters, kavar says something about telos and the convo ends...strange, but i walked up to them to talk, and they fell over dead. so i just left (didnt have a recent save game) and it worked fine from there...i have a screenshot of it somewhere, i can try to find it.

Edited by HK-47_THE_MEATBAG_KILLER

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Really, there were quite enough rioters already. Those comics were just the gasoline.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds