Christians that love Star Wars

Gray_Jedi_Knight

Welcome brother, I too have a strong love for Jesus.

If your serious thats great please help me here, I'm trying to spread the Holy word of Jesus, we can reach these people if we are patient

Come on! You have to actually PRETEND to be a real missionary. That's just a dead give-away.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Oh, blasphemy is bad, but gay bashing is cool with you?  Geez

I don't agree with homosexuality, I personally beleive it to be an abomination. But I never bashed it, I won't stand by and watch people blasfeme the name of my Lord Jesus. Political correctness be damned.

So what if Jesus wanted to have gay sex with you? Would that still be an abomination?

You discust me, God loves you nomatter what you say, you are ignorant, and if you do not turn from evil, darkness, and Sin, you will pay for your crimes.

But I need to embrace the darkness to receive Lord Satans blessing!

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

You discust me, God loves you nomatter what you say, you are ignorant, and if you do not turn from evil, darkness, and Sin, you will pay for your crimes.

No he won't. Sins are glorious things, to learn virtue one must first embrace sin.

Jesus has spoken! Blessed are us who hear his voice!

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I am Jesus, just look at me, I'm here, now, for you, for my believesr, what more do you want? Do you want me to kill people? My religion is a religion of peace, everyone is equal, be them gay, fat or stupid. All humans are equal.

What about gay, fat AND stupid? *looks around*

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Oh, blasphemy is bad, but gay bashing is cool with you?  Geez

I don't agree with homosexuality, I personally beleive it to be an abomination. But I never bashed it, I won't stand by and watch people blasfeme the name of my Lord Jesus. Political correctness be damned.

So what if Jesus wanted to have gay sex with you? Would that still be an abomination?

I am intrigued. Exactly how will he PAY FOR HIS CRIMES?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Enough, I will add only this, it is interesting that atheists and non beleivers talk of tolerance, and political correctness, gays, pagans, everything is okay to you, but the mineut anybody mentions the Holy name of the Lord Jesus Christ, or mentions the word Christianity you all get thrown into a frenzy, the founders of this country, set up a system inwhich you could speek your mind without feer of redicule or retaliation. I will never be silenced, I love Jesus Christ as my God, Savior, and Lord, and I will take any condesention that you can think of, because my eventual reward is heaven, ask yourself what if I am right, you will burn in hell if you do not turn from sin. All you have to do is except Jesus as your savior and you will be saved. Political correctness and tollerence of sin be damned, I will have nothing to do with thes worldly ideas. It is the devil that tries to make you waiver and from hearing what I have said in these chat rooms, I worry that he has succeded with some of you. Jesus loves all of you and he will always. Repent, if one day you wake up and millions of people disapear from the Earth, remember my words, read the Holy Bible, read revelation, and know that you have one last chance. Turn from sin, repent, except Jesus Christ as your God, Personel Savior, and Lord, and if and when you do this you will experiance a peace beyond words, and you will understand finally why you are here, you will understand why you exist and your name will be written in the Lambs Book of Life, as mine is. Your sin's will be forgiven. For only thru Jesus Christ is true Peace, Forgiveness, and Mercy possible.

Edited by Gray_Jedi_Knight

Jesus Loves Us All