Christians that love Star Wars

Gray_Jedi_Knight

There not delusions, Jesus is the Son of God, the Only Son of God.  He is and will always be God, He is the Alpha and the Omega, and he loves you no matter what you say.

Got any hard evidence of that or are you just spouting what they brainwashed you in Sunday school.

It's called faith, faith can not be proven. "Blessed are those who beileve in me but have not seen". Jesus said that. I have no "proof", other than what is in my own heart.

Jesus Loves Us All

Oh, blasphemy is bad, but gay bashing is cool with you?  Geez

I don't agree with homosexuality, I personally beleive it to be an abomination. But I never bashed it, I won't stand by and watch people blasfeme the name of my Lord Jesus. Political correctness be damned.

So what if Jesus wanted to have gay sex with you? Would that still be an abomination?

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

Ya I used to think Mormism was a great religon(but a little too strict). You know how they act they angels, well somehow gays were brought up one time when I was talking to them. And they just start insulting gays anyway they could, that was the first time I ever heard a mormon insult any kind of person. Doesn't really matter to me any more because I released that Mormons are very ignorant and very loyal...to their religon and they would also make the perfect slaves because they never ask questions, they just do as they're told.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Since homosexuality is hereditary and caused by a hormonal imbalance in the human brain, thusly a person is born/made homosexual since conception and therefore God made them that way. You are calling one of God's creations an abomination. Interesting.

I don't agree with homosexuality, I personally beleive it to be an abomination. But I never bashed it, I won't stand by and watch people blasfeme the name of my Lord Jesus. Political correctness be damned.

So what if Jesus wanted to have gay sex with you? Would that still be an abomination?

Jesus is here. Let

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

This is a great quote

"Religion easily has the best bull**** story of all time. Think about it. Religion has convinced people that there's an invisible man...living in the sky. Who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn't want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer, and burn, and scream, until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you. He loves you and he needs money."

-George Carlin

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Since homosexuality is hereditary and caused by a hormonal imbalance in the human brain, thusly a person is born/made homosexual since conception and therefore God made them that way.  You are calling one of God's creations an abomination.  Interesting.

Being a homosexual is a choice, and there is nothing natural about it. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Adam, or Eve and Eve.

Jesus Loves Us All

I am Jesus, just look at me, I'm here, now, for you, for my believesr, what more do you want? Do you want me to kill people? My religion is a religion of peace, everyone is equal, be them gay, fat or stupid. All humans are equal.

You discust me, God loves you nomatter what you say, you are ignorant, and if you do not turn from evil, darkness, and Sin, you will pay for your crimes.

Jesus Loves Us All