Christians that love Star Wars

Gray_Jedi_Knight

I am a strong beleiver in Jesus Christ and I am a huge Star Wars fan, if anyone else fits this description let me know who you are and what you think about the kind of talk that goes on in here, I beleive that Christians can reach people thru multiple avenues, and I think the Internet and even this Forum could be a great fellowship tool.

Jesus Loves Us All

Dude...I hate you for even starting this thread. This forum is NOT, I repeat, NOT a tool for Christian outreach. :blink:

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Dude...I hate you for even starting this thread. This forum is NOT, I repeat, NOT a tool for Christian outreach. :blink:

When I ask for only Christians oppinions and the rest of you insult me, it just shows how ignorant you all are. I have done nothing wrong, and I will contiue to spread the Love of Jesus, I will pray for you.

Jesus Loves Us All

Go away and pray.  Just don't bother me with it.

This is the forum for the so called, "way of topic", and since this post has not violated that, I am free to say whatever I want, so either leave my topics alone or keep on contesting my statements, it will just bring more attention to are argument and let others be enlightened to the Love of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus Loves Us All

Yes, you are free to say that Jesus loves me and that you will pray for me just as much as I am free to say Jesus is a 2000 years dead jewish carpenter that had delusions of grandeur.

There not delusions, Jesus is the Son of God, the Only Son of God. He is and will always be God, He is the Alpha and the Omega, and he loves you no matter what you say.

Jesus Loves Us All

I am a strong beleiver in Jesus Christ and I am a huge Star Wars fan, if anyone else fits this description let me know who you are and what you think about the kind of talk that goes on in here, I beleive that Christians can reach people thru multiple avenues, and I think the Internet and even this Forum could be a great fellowship tool.

Well technically I'm a Christian, I was confirmed before I had a real opinion on anything.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf