Technology you hate

I hate cellphones. I don'r lik the idea of wherever I go some jack ass can bother me.  Also I hate people who have cellphones who don't turn them off prior going into the movie theatre.  Talk about rude.  Also I have a dislike of cars.  I don't drive.  I don't need to drive.  I LOVE MASS TRANSIT!

More peeople should use mass transit as much as possible.

I occassionally keep my mobile on in the cinema (never in the opera or theatre) because I AM SO BUSY AND IMPORTANT. I do, however, only use vibrate, so that I do not disturb anyone else; I take the call outside.

Cars are, amongst other things, steerable, lockable compartments. A few journeys on the lovely British Victorian-age mass transit system is enough to demonstrate its many flaws. (Chiefly punctuality, cost and convenience; but apart from that it is great.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Ah, I've thought of a technology that I dislike. I don't like electric razors.

What about beard-trimmers?

Right now I must have a beard-trimmer. Years ago an electric razor was mandatory for me to get to work on time. Now I just have a permanent designer stubble. :cool:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Saves shaving. I hate shaving. I heard an apocraphal story about a gneder-reassignment candidate who was asked what was worse, the monthly cycle or shaving. S/he said shaving was worse.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

New Ceramic blades never need sharpening!

My facial hair is a carbon/Gundanium blend.

Saves shaving. I hate shaving. I heard an apocraphal story about a gender-reassignment candidate who was asked what was worse, the monthly cycle or shaving. S/he said shaving was worse.

God, I hate shaving. I can believe it's worse.

Edited by Nartwak

Reminds me of an old comic where Superman grew facial hair after being exposed to red K. It took Krypto and Supergirls combined heat vision to shave him.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Mach 5

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.