Mousepad help

Bokishi

Your sexist comment has been reported.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

http://www.ulti-mat.com/v3/index.php?p=pro...=mousepads&id=1

It's a teflon-coated steel pad. It's cold in the mornings, it's heavy as a brick, but it's really comfortable, it is basically frictionless (make sure your desk is perfectly horizontal, otherwise your mouse will slid off) and it's big enough that you can move your hands a lot before reaching its edges. I actually have half my keyboard on top of it too and still have room to play my games.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

http://www.ulti-mat.com/v3/index.php?p=pro...=mousepads&id=1

It's a teflon-coated steel pad. It's cold in the mornings, it's heavy as a brick, but it's really comfortable, it is basically frictionless (make sure your desk is perfectly horizontal, otherwise your mouse will slid off) and it's big enough that you can move your hands a lot before reaching its edges. I actually have half my keyboard on top of it too and still have room to play my games.

Shipping weight: 8Kg? WTF? That is one heavy mousepad. :)

Probably has something to do with what it's made from. What happened to the link to those Manga mousepads with breasts as wristsupport?

I havnt used a mouse in years so not much need for a mouse pad.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Probably has something to do with what it's made from. What happened to the link to those Manga mousepads with breasts as wristsupport?

I havnt used a mouse in years so not much need for a mouse pad.

But unlike Bokishi you aren't using a glass desk. :thumbsup:"

And that mousepad is made of metal but even so, 8Kg...that's pretty damn heavy. That's over twice the weight of a standard laptop...

Under the pad there is foamed plastic that prevents any echoing sounds. Due to this there are no additional and unnecessary sounds when using the mouse.

I like the sound of the teflon pad thing, but I have to wonder what they mean by the above. Echoing? Additional sounds?

The only sound my old-fashioned basic trackball mouse makes is the rather loud clicking sound of hitting the buttons, which has always driven me nuts while gaming. A mouse that makes no clicking sound would be nice. They probably make one somewhere by now.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts