G0T0 and the Remote

maybe Goto wants to create echos.... doesn't matter, i hate goto anyway.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

it is doubtful that G0T0 knew anything about these echoes or even cared. his programming demmanded him to stabilize the Galaxy, no matter the cost now that he no longer had to follow the laws of the republic.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

stabilizing the galaxy along the laws of the republic... impossible.

stabilizing the galaxy for the republic... who'd want to?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

we have 2 topics about remote and goto here...

the worst part about this is hes right. that WOULD work.

and to top it off you could train a lot of jedi and turn them all into G0T0 for the money... to bad he doesnt pay you for the bounty everytime you train one of your party members to be a jedi

heck youd be rich enough to buy yourself a nice capital ship to travel around in, instead of the crowded freighter. livin' in style (w00t)

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

how bout i conquer the galaxy and stablise it

i like your thinking :wacko:

All hail the dark side!! All hail the sith!!

the worst part about this is hes right. that WOULD work.

*speaks like that guy on taris about the alien scourge*

YOU HAVE ALL SEEN THE LIGHT, BOW DOWN TO ME, REVAN!

No it wouldn't. (If he would act like that, there would be great holidays like: Bow to DS, Winter DS-liking-vacation etc. :D ) People didn't like Empire, you know. They wouldn't like Revan's SITH EMPIRE neither.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

thats only cuz ol' palp is retarded and butt ugly, who would want to live under a freak like him? at least revan and the exile are cool and smart... and revan has a cool mask. we would make a better empire :lol:

kotorsign.jpg

Bah. People didn't care about Palpy's face. Remember Ep III. (this looks like off-topic to me)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

um... VERY off topic too...

why talk about this here? thers already a goto/remote thread. :x"

[Force Crushes Xard]

Why? :D I didn't mean YOUR Sith Empire especially.

ooh... force crush! thats nothing compared to my jedi conversion power! (or my snipe actually)

lolol, thats like the 2nd or 3rd time ive force crushed you, your becomming one of the most freguent people im force crushin' :thumbsup:

Lol :D *buffs himself with all

pretty much everything has been said about goto and the remote. sadly, i think we need another conspiracy to make this topic o topic again.