Oblivion GOLD!

taks

I thought Gamespy and IGN did too.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I've heard some of those places consisting of Official Xbox Magazine  :thumbsup:

Oblivion has been met by praises from sources across all spectrums, including OXM, yes. We've also been told it has recieved "the highest marks for any game we've ever rated" by many of the reviewers, even some who disliked Morrowind.

Edited by Shadowstrider

Well, most of the board members here are "expert" gamers and are the creme of the crop compared to the mainstream gluttons who wouldn't know a quality game even if it bit them in the eye socket. Most mainstreamers only look at the candy of a game while most of us here look at the substance, the meat of the game. Of course we also differ on opinion on what is good and what isn't.

I plan on getting Oblivion and give it a good run through once I get myself a computer that can run it. After all, who can say no to Patrick Stewart.

Harvey

Well, most of the board members here are "expert" gamers and are the creme of the crop compared to the mainstream gluttons who wouldn't know a quality game even if it bit them in the eye socket.  Most mainstreamers only look at the candy of a game while most of us here look at the substance, the meat of the game.  Of course we also differ on opinion on what is good and what isn't. 

I plan on getting Oblivion and give it a good run through once I get myself a computer that can run it.  After all, who can say no to Patrick Stewart.

LOL! Werewolf.

Calling the group here "expert" gamers is hee-haw-larious. There is no such thing as "expert" gamers. People like what they like and dislike what they dislike. It is next to impossible to reason with anyone on a subject of what they like or do not like, you are the epitome of this, well you and Volourn, and most the other eThugs around here.

Calling the group here "expert" gamers is hee-haw-larious.  There is no such thing as "expert" gamers.  People like what they like and dislike what they dislike.  It is next to impossible to reason with anyone on a subject of what they like or do not like, you are the epitome of this, well you and Volourn, and most the other eThugs around here.

Yeah, it would be like saying I'm an expert funny-man. Oh, wait, I am. I meant it would be like saying I'm an expert gamer.

Crap.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Calling the group here "expert" gamers is hee-haw-larious.  There is no such thing as "expert" gamers.  People like what they like and dislike what they dislike.  It is next to impossible to reason with anyone on a subject of what they like or do not like, you are the epitome of this, well you and Volourn, and most the other eThugs around here.

Well, I did use quotes. :thumbsup:

Anyway, I consider you one of the experts here, not myself. Of course lets just nitpick on one little thing and not read the entire post. o:)

Edited by 6 Foot Invisible Rabbit

Harvey

Hardly brown nosing. I simply recognize people who have more experience in such matters than myself. One of the reasons I consider Shadowstrider an expert is that he is actually employed by a computer game company, Bethesda. Of course, you might be ignorant of that fact.

Edited by 6 Foot Invisible Rabbit

Harvey

Is he another alternate?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That just means I am a bigger nerd than you.

:p

You still haven't answered this question I have for Oblivion, SS. Of course it kind of got buried by the Fallout discussion. Does Oblivion conversation system like Morrowind or is it like NWN/KotOR? Or is it something completely different?

Harvey