Small bug report list...

Minor: Nar Shaddaa, Fassa's dead body is found in the tunnels under Jakk Jakk Tar, yet after returning from getting G0-T0 you find him back standing his post at the docks. This body you find needs to be someone else's body as this NPC is linked to too many quests that can only be completed once you return from G0-T0's ship.

Critical: Telos, Lt Grenns quests can not be brought up in convo after leaving Telos the first time.

Minor: Nar Shaddaa, Twin Suns are killed in the fight in the cantina with Atton. But are seen again on G0-T0's ship after they get killed.

Minor: Nar Shaddaa, You can enter the Jakk Jakk Tar at any time with out a suit or even gas mask before or after going for Vistil and not be affected by gas.

Minor: Nar Shaddaa, You can get transponder codes to change the Ebon Hawk from the pylons but you can't find a blank transponder until you got through Vottos warehouse where you get both at that time. So why can you get the codes and not the blank transponder with out going in the warehouse?

Minor: Kreia has influence adjustments with your actions even if not being in your party...I think due to bond thing. How ever Visas does not though she is in more touch with the force and seeing things then Kreia ever can, so why can't she adjust the same way?

Minor: You can buy and find multiple copies of HK parts, yet you almost have to visit every planet to even get all that is needed? So why not keep the copies of each part to one?

Critical: When you talk to HK and you still have the voice recorder you get the droid factory quest topic. But from what I hear that quest got cut and is not doable. So why keep the topic in HKs list?

Minor: Onderon, After talking to Kavor he says he'll inform the jedi councilors to meet at Dantooine. Yet you still have to personally tell them all.

Minor: Telos, the cutscene has you landing and leaving the docking bay 2. The in station map and NPC dialouge has you in docking bay 3.

------------

How does so many watermelon in grape bunch size inconsistences even make it to beta testing let alone past beta testing? The beta testers should not have gone through such things..yet it makes it to final cut? What quality inspector wasn't doing their job ont his project?

Edited by shadowriath

Another one to add. And this one is funny. "Attack of the Clones".

On Dantooine if you click on the stuck door an NPC spawns and tells you it's broken and to leave it alone. Ok first time event fine NPC despawns. How ever repeated clicks on the door the NPC spawns but gives no message so he is not cued to despawn. Now farther clicks on the door..until you get bored of it you can spawn this clone army. Which I think that clone army might count to the aidding the militia thing.

Another one to add.  And this one is funny.  "Attack of the Clones".

On Dantooine if you click on the stuck door an NPC spawns and tells you it's broken and to leave it alone.  Ok first time event fine NPC despawns.  How ever repeated clicks on the door the NPC spawns but gives no message so he is not cued to despawn.  Now farther clicks on the door..until you get bored of it you can spawn this clone army.  Which I think that clone army might count to the aidding the militia thing.

No! the clone army of the republic has been stolen by a person from 5000 years ago!!! :huh:

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Minor:  Nar Shaddaa, Twin Suns are killed in the fight in the cantina with Atton.  But are seen again on G0-T0's ship after they get killed.

If you have Atton with you on GO-TO's ship, the Twin Suns will say "your friend should have killed us the first time" - or something to that effect. In otherwords, he left them barely alive.

Minor: Nar Shaddaa, You can get transponder codes to change the Ebon Hawk from the pylons but you can't find a blank transponder until you got through Vottos warehouse where you get both at that time.  So why can you get the codes and not the blank transponder with out going in the warehouse?

T3 going to the warehouse to get a blank transponder card is a quest.

Minor: Kreia has influence adjustments with your actions even if not being in your party...I think due to bond thing.  How ever Visas does not though she is in more touch with the force and seeing things then Kreia ever can, so why can't she adjust the same way?

You have a force bond with Kreia as master/apprentice, and not with anyone else - that is why.

Minor: You can buy and find multiple copies of HK parts, yet you almost have to visit every planet to even get all that is needed?  So why not keep the copies of each part to one?

That is part of the quest - you run into HK-50s at the various planets because you are being hunted by them. It is a long quest.

Critical:  When you talk to HK and you still have the voice recorder you get the droid factory quest topic.  But from what I hear that quest got cut and is not doable.  So why keep the topic in HKs list?

They left a lot of stuff in, which is fortunate, really. It has made the restoration project possible....or at least much easier.

If you don't like doing all the long quests, use cheat codes to get the items you want - but it will probably mess up your game. Getting the HK parts won't, but the transpoder card probably would.

Critical: Telos, Lt Grenns quests can not be brought up in convo after leaving Telos the first time.

that's because some of them can only be done if you have not reached the surface of Telos yet...

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Got another one to add. The Telos cut-scene of landing or leaving Telos station shows you docking in bay 2 (center bay), while in game it is bay 1 (rightside bay). This is still unfixed in the updated hi-res patch for them....love to know how this even got approved to send to beta testing then even more so being cleared by beta testers.

-----

You only run into HK-50's on 3 locations: Peragus, Telos, Nar Shaada...but need to go to a fourth location to get all the parts. The parts dropped by HK-50's are not random, while the ones that are bought are random. How ever this is still bugged in the fact that even if random it should not spawn the ones you have already collected as pointing to the fact that HK-47 is unique, one of a kind and thus so should his parts. That is what I'm pointing at.

With obtaning the trasnponder code..why would you beable to obtan outside of the warehouse if it is not possable to get the blank transponder card outside the warehouse in which you obtan a code with the card? Thats what I'm pointing at.

Again to point tot he fact that Kreia can get influeince adjustments while not in party while even Visas can't. Kreia is doing this through her force sight, not the force bond...that bond can not tell the other what your doing only give an idea of what your feeling and physical pain. Visas only can see with force sight..love to know how Visas's can miss a target with that o.O, distracted maybe.

Minor: Nar Shaddaa, Fassa's dead body is found in the tunnels under Jakk Jakk Tar, yet after returning from getting G0-T0 you find him back standing his post at the docks.  This body you find needs to be someone else's body as this NPC is linked to too many quests that can only be completed once you return from G0-T0's ship.

As I mentioned before; It isn't Fassa... why do you think so :( ?

Not much use getting the escaped criminals quest when they are on the surface, would it?

Minor:  Nar Shaddaa, Twin Suns are killed in the fight in the cantina with Atton.  But are seen again on G0-T0's ship after they get killed.

Not correct. When you meet them they even say: "You should tell your teammate he should kill next time". There being "remains" in the Cantina could be counted as a bug...

Minor:  Nar Shaddaa, You can enter the Jakk Jakk Tar at any time with out a suit or even gas mask before or after going for Vistil and not be affected by gas.

Odd, is it? Correct on this one... kind of (very) silly

Minor: Nar Shaddaa, You can get transponder codes to change the Ebon Hawk from the pylons but you can't find a blank transponder until you got through Vottos warehouse where you get both at that time.  So why can you get the codes and not the blank transponder with out going in the warehouse?

Because it would mess up the game, allowing Go-to to track you in way too fast...

Minor: Kreia has influence adjustments with your actions even if not being in your party...I think due to bond thing.  How ever Visas does not though she is in more touch with the force and seeing things then Kreia ever can, so why can't she adjust the same way?

There ARE several influence gains/losses with teammates when you don't even have them in your party. All of these are bugs though. Which Kreia adjustements do you aim for?

Minor: You can buy and find multiple copies of HK parts, yet you almost have to visit every planet to even get all that is needed?  So why not keep the copies of each part to one?

Not a bug. The second copies are incase you forgot to take the Peragus/Telos parts. Needed planets for HK: Peragus, Telos, Nar Shaddaa (the TT-31 seller sells a part and from the HK's in the wharehouse). The sold parts are also NOT random; but fixed!

Critical:  When you talk to HK and you still have the voice recorder you get the droid factory quest topic.  But from what I hear that quest got cut and is not doable.  So why keep the topic in HKs list?

Shame, isn't it, they left so many things in that point toward a rushed deadline :(

Minor:  Onderon, After talking to Kavor he says he'll inform the jedi councilors to meet at Dantooine.  Yet you still have to personally tell them all.

Yes, otherwise there wouldn't be much of a storyline now would there be?

Minor: Telos, the cutscene has you landing and leaving the docking bay 2.  The in station map and NPC dialouge has you in docking bay 3.

... didn't noticed...

Yeah happened to me on one run through. Tought it was some endurence test thing. But it does end after some time..like 10-20mins maybe at which point one large group spawns and it's done. But I think it has to deal with how close you are to Mandalore as to when it cues the cutscene to get to from Dxun to Onderon. If your not close enough it just keeps spawning them.

Yeah, the scene is "supposed" to end when you get near Mandalore's office. But sometimes you get unlucky and when the Sith attack you move a single inch and it takes you out.

Very random all... only had the actual way it should have been 1 out of 5 times...

And keep reporting these bugs... even if LA/OE won't fix them, Gizka may (if they are not hardfixed issues but rather quest/speech/quest etc.)...

The thing with the HK parts in shops. It still spawns them even if you already have them. It should have a check for quest log/inventory for the item, then if presant don't spawn. These are one of a kind unique items...there is no reason for addtional copies floating around.

The thing with the transponder code. It counts checking the pylons as receiveing the code. It shouldn't if the actualy way to receive the code is in the warehouse.

Speaking of the warehouse, it is possiable to have HK fully built before getting to the point. At wihch you should have option of having HK or T3 go in. Would make a nice convo point for HK meeting his "cheap copies"...well actualy with out the factory the only way as the only 3 places you meet them is: Peragus, Telos, Nar Shaada.

Edited by shadowriath

The thing with the HK parts in shops.  It still spawns them even if you already have them.  It should have a check for quest log/inventory for the item, then if presant don't spawn.  These are one of a kind unique items...there is no reason for addtional copies floating around.

Kind of hard to do so if you lost said item by putting it inside HK no? o:)

The thing with the transponder code.  It counts checking the pylons as receiveing the code.  It shouldn't if the actualy way to receive the code is in the warehouse.

:lol: Where does it actually say that? Maybe they should have made it that you do not get the code too when T3 picks up the blank card... maybe they actually did; but scrapped it for a reason?

Speaking of the warehouse, it is possiable to have HK fully built before getting to the point.  At wihch you should have option of having HK or T3 go in.  Would make a nice convo point for HK meeting his "cheap copies"...well actualy with out the factory the only way as the only 3 places you meet them is: Peragus, Telos, Nar Shaada.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to have HK at that point...

Wrong, I had HK before going into the warehouse. Go to Onderon, then Danootine, then Nar Shaada...by the time you finish checking all the shops and getting any of the shop owners to inscrease stock listing you will have obtained all of HKs parts.

The check can be done with the quest log..the quest log checks which parts you have left to find from the ones you've installed. So no reason the shops can't use the same check.

---------

Something to note about Vasis showing up. She will not spawn in the Eban Hawk until you have collected all the needed parts to build a lightsaber and you have seen the cut scene. Found this out by seeing the cut scene almost on Peragus..then getting the last parts in Onderon.

---------

Once you do the pylon quest, or check the pylons. Go back to the NPC that changes the transponder code. You'll get a dialog option saying that you have the code but are still looking for a transponder card.

Well, my first game of Kotor2 I was so stupid as to do Nar Shaddaa last... and *gasp* no HK. I checked EVERY other game after the first what HK parts the sellers got and they always got the same as the previous game, and the one before that, and the one before than, and the one before that etc.

HK parts; Peragus (another copy can be bought), Telos (another copy can be bought), Nar Shaddaa seller (unique), Wharehouse (unique)

Visas: Cutscene needed (75% alignment toward LS/DS). 2nd/3rd lightsaber part NOT needed...

And something is absolutely wrong with that? :huh:

Well my second time thru I did get HK assembled before going into the warehouse. Just happened that the vender on Nar Shaada sold the HK Chassie instead of the other part like last time. So no, the bought parts aren't fixed, just the dropped ones.

No, no problem with when Vasis spawns. Just wanted to point out that the cutscene is not the only guiding factor as to when she spawns. If that was the case she would have spawned when I left Telos instead of when left Onderon. So lightsaber parts are as well needed. Or will not spawn until you have visited at least one planet.

No, no problem with when Vasis spawns.  Just wanted to point out that the cutscene is not the only guiding factor as to when she spawns.  If that was the case she would have spawned when I left Telos instead of when left Onderon.  So lightsaber parts are as well needed.  Or will not spawn until you have visited at least one planet.

Bolded for Truth :D

You need to be on Planet #1 after Telos... and not even have to do something there except exit and re-enter...

Adding some more.

On Telos, in Docking Bay2. There is a locker in the storage room that is locked and always is empty. In the same docking bay you can enter the upper room in the bay, the other bays you can not do this.

When leaving Peragus. Kiera talks to you on the bridge. Reguardless of the options you pick it is the same resault replies from Kiera. So either there is missing convo there..or something.

Atton: Unless you have been told to go talk to him, the only 2 convo options he has is "Can we play Paazak", "Can you teach me to play Paazak". So obveusly there is alot of missing convo for him.

On Telos, in Docking Bay2.  There is a locker in the storage room that is locked and always is empty.  In the same docking bay you can enter the upper room in the bay, the other bays you can not do this.

Part of "Smuggling" side quest...

When leaving Peragus.  Kiera talks to you on the bridge.  Reguardless of the options you pick it is the same resault replies from Kiera.  So either there is missing convo there..or something.

What convo on the bridge do you actually talk about? There is quite alot you can talk about and there are alot of choices, so...

Atton:  Unless you have been told to go talk to him, the only 2 convo options he has is "Can we play Paazak", "Can you teach me to play Paazak".  So obveusly there is alot of missing convo for him.

Nope... no bug. Welcome to Kotor2 (hint: Visit the Nar Shaddaa Refugee Sector)

The part I'm talking about is when you are in hyperspace to Telos from Peragus. Reguardless of the choices made in that convo, the resaults are the same.

Dealt with that on Nar Shaada. Thats part of being told to go talk to him. Still unless you are told to talk to Atton there is only 2 options in the convo for him. Once you have talked to him about a topic it gets removed and the only 2 Paazak options remain.

Yeah that locker is part of the smugling quest. But it should only spawn as interactable once you have obtained that part of the quest.