Help with "addlightside" points

Hello I used addlight side points for my party because i;m too impatient to wait to get the lightside mastery status. Anyways everything was ok until i added disiple into my party while in the jedi enclave. Now all of my charachters except for my mai ncharachter have dark side mastery and i cant addlight side ponits to turn them back. Any suggustions? what did i do wrong?

Thanks

Hello I used addlight side points for my party because i;m too impatient to wait to get the lightside mastery status. Anyways everything was ok until i added disiple into my party while in the jedi enclave. Now all of my charachters except for my mai ncharachter have dark side mastery and i cant addlight side ponits to turn them back. Any suggustions? what did i do wrong?

Thanks

There is influence in the game. Meaning, the more influence you have with your members, the more their alignment will be in tune with yours. All you have to do to fix it is try to get influence with them. Or you can do it the quick and easy way by downloading the Save Game Editor and edit the influence so its 100. :ermm:

I get the same thing only i didn't use the addlighside command i noticed the more i went to the light side the more the others went Dark

LOL!

your joking, right?

if your not, that sounds like a bug...

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I did put one thing (Security) past 50 but already had started i gained light side atton would go darker and now that i have a couple other and i am @ full Light side and a talk to someone that would end up in me getting lightside point they go full dark i can leave one area and then they will be back to the lightside

Edited by KenS1276

The 50+ stat explains it...

It is a "known issue" with KSE and other editing tools that the teammates alignment will go ape-shift when you put stats above 50...

But they will bonce back... :p

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

The 50+ stat explains it...

It is a "known issue" with KSE and other editing tools that the teammates alignment will go ape-shift when you put stats above 50...

But they will bonce back... :p

Deadly_Nightshade

I have just seen, I made the game with lvl26, and together with items none of my stats were higher as 36.

IB1OsQq.png