When I wield 2 swords my char grows a horn!!

Anyone run into this strange graphic glitch. When ever my character gets into an attack stance with 2 weapons (swords) a little fragment sticks out of his neck like a horn! Otherwise the graphics all look great. Anyway, anyone ever seen this or know whats causing it. Or will I just have to accept that my char is a mutant? (w00t)

I have attached a pic of what I'm talking about.

post-15837-1139776044_thumb.jpg

Edited by overboard

Yeah, I play with the same model and I get this glitch many times, not only when wielding two sabers... pretty annoying, but I got used to it... I just don't pay attention to it anymore...

It's kind of annoying. I just noticed that it only started when I got here to Telos. It wasn't happening on Pergus. Wierd Stuff. Damn neck horn!

Wish there was a way to fix it.

Yeah, I play with the same model and I get this glitch many times, not only when wielding two sabers... pretty annoying, but I got used to it... I just don't pay attention to it anymore...

It's kind of annoying. I just noticed that it only started when I got here to Telos. It wasn't happening on Pergus. Wierd Stuff. Damn neck horn!

It's never happened to me...

Have you tried uping your detail?

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Don't think the video settings have something to do with it. It happens when I run the game in my laptop whith a crappy intel chipset and the video config rather low, and when I run it in my high end desktop, with the settings maxed out, as well.

As far as I know, there is none... (I thought the 1.0b patch would solve it, but...)

Don't think the video settings have something to do with it. It happens when I run the game in my laptop whith a crappy intel chipset and the video config rather low, and when I run it in my high end desktop, with the settings maxed out, as well.

As far as I know, there is none... (I thought the 1.0b patch would solve it, but...)

Ya I play with the graphic settings maxed. I also tried lowering them and it doesn't make a difference the horn still pops out! lol! I might have to start over witb a different face. I hate the horn. When he just holds 1 sword it doesn't pop out. It must have something to do with position....

1- first, make a back up copy of the savegame you intend to change

2- run kse, open your savegame. You must change two entries: portrait and appearance. Change your portrait first, kse allows you to view the available ones (but not the appearance) click "change portrait" and then choose the appearance that matches the code (M=male, C=caucasian, B=black...) and the final number of the portrait you chose. Click "change appearance" and "commit changes"

3- You're done! Remember that, as long as you have a backup copy, you can mess around with your appearance just to get some fun :thumbsup:

Edited by bandua

1- first, make a back up copy of the savegame you intend to change

2- run kse, open your savegame. You must change two entries: portrait and appearance. Change your portrait first, kse allows you to view the available ones (but not the appearance) click "change portrait" and then choose the appearance that matches the code (M=male, C=caucasian, B=black...) and the final number of the portrait you chose. Click "change appearance" and "commit changes"

3- You're done! Remember that, as long as you have a backup copy, you can mess around with your appearance just to get some fun :rolleyes:

Ok, I'm using the Kotor Tool v1.0.2210 and I don't see anywhere to click change portrait! How do I open my saved game?

No, no... you downloaded the wrong tool (well, the wrong tool for what you intend to do, at any rate). You have to use Knights of the Old Republic / Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords Savegame Editor (KSE) v3.3.3. Just follow the link above and look for that. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Edited by bandua

No, no... you downloaded the wrong tool (well, the wrong tool for what you intend to do, at any rate). You have to use Knights of the Old Republic / Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords Savegame Editor (KSE) v3.3.3. Just follow the link above and look for that. Let me know if you need further assistance.

lol! Ok man thx a lot that worked great! NO MORE HORN!!!!!! Ya hooooooooo!