Help me.

thepixiesrock

No water. I have concluded that fasting is definitely very unhealthy for the body; and even worse for those who carry a lot of weight around and eats a lot regularly. Yeah, so pixies, I was only joking. Don't fast. EVER!

No wonder. You will die from water privation after hours, starvation takes weeks!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Get wasted on Stella Artois. So filling you'll never eat again. So expensive, you'd never be able to afford to anyway!

Edited by Darth Somethingorother

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

I think Ramadan is an excellent idea. A bit of self-restraint once in a while.  :)

Don't even joke about crack, tho. Some side-effects include becoming a total freak. My brother was leapt upon in a club and had part of his nose bitten off, by a crack addict.

True: the reminder of going without helps one to appreciate that which is rationed.

The humour latent in the crack/heroin analogy was not that being a drug addict is a good state of affairs; more to illustrate that to these poor unfortunates nothing is more important than their next fix.

(Where's your brother from: Nose City?)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Get wasted on Stella Artois.

Ah yes, the devils piss. Unfortunately if you fail your saving roll you'll be forced to eat a kebab.

Damn those new D&D rules!

No wonder. You will die from water privation after hours, starvation takes weeks!

Water is not allowed for fasting Muslims though. And didn't Gandhi last many days fasting? If you drink water, I really wouldn't call that fasting. On the other hand, some Christians call not eating chocolate for 40 days fasting, so I don't know... :)

Edited by julianw

Water is not allowed for fasting Muslims though. And didn't Gandhi last many days fasting? If you drink water, I really wouldn't call that fasting. On the other hand, some Christians call not eating chocolate for 40 days fasting, so I don't know... :)

Nothing allowed for Muslims during daylight. Gandhi was on a hunger strike - did that include thirst stike?? Depriving yourself of water will kill you after a few days.

Water is not allowed for fasting Muslims though. And didn't Gandhi last many days fasting? If you drink water, I really wouldn't call that fasting. On the other hand, some Christians call not eating chocolate for 40 days fasting, so I don't know... o:)

You do realise that even the most hardcore muslims only forgoe food during daylight hours in Ramadan? :ph34r:

EDIT: Gah! Beaten to it! :)

You do realise that even the most hardcore muslims only forgoe food during daylight hours in Ramadan? :ph34r:

The few Muslim college students I know don't drink water at all until they break the fast at the end of day. I don't know what the law says, but I think Surreptishus (who used to be a Muslim if I remember right) just said nothing during daylight for Muslims.

Edit - Many grammar mistakes. My English is having a bad day. :thumbsup:

Edited by julianw

Thats right, sunset to sunrise, no food no drink no nothing. Which sucks if you are doing it in the summer in the extreme north or south of the world.

Yea.... all those poor Muslims in Antarctica.... :'(

Just to clarify: by "food" I honestly meant "food and drink", but the "and drink" bit was silent. Like a Ninja in the night :ph34r:

Wait, you are all forgetting, this topic is about me, and my not getting fat-ness.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Only when it pertains to me.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, well I think you have a lot of learning to do.

With my fists.

My fists, and learning.

You are.

My fists are never the answer.

To the question of what am I not going to hit you with.