Easiest Character to Turn Jedi?

Visas was sentinel already :lol:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I don't think thats what he meant... but if he did... never mind. don't want to insult revan...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

For me I always get everyone in my party to join me as a Jedi, ever since my second time playing. I killed random people, consulted the influence guide a few times, and *BAM* it was all a piece of cake from there.

Bao-Dur is really hard to get influence with, but there are events which trigger his influence level. When he actually has a conversation with you about im really glad i found you again, then you know youre close

P.S. Ive gotten influence for everyone actually....its really quite interesting.

P.P.S. Bao-Dur looks like a freaking demon when he is corrupted by the dark side.

semi darth maul, yep im pretty sure people know what he would look like, and even if they didnt would make assumptions what his DS face would look like.

and for bao, you cant really get coversations with him that gain more infulence, but you need places and locations, two main important places are NarShadaa and Dantooine

Bao is hard... and he should have been one of the most inteeresting chars to turn jedi.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

semi darth maul, yep im pretty sure people know what he would look like, and even if they didnt would make assumptions what his DS face would look like.

and for bao, you cant really get coversations with him that gain more infulence, but you need places and locations, two main important places are NarShadaa and Dantooine

another good place is onderon the first time, when you give the republican spy the visa. the nice thing is, though, you dont have to be light side, as he doesnt say anything, unlike everyone else.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

um... unfortunatly, that only happens on a few characters. there are too many LS lovers in K2.

No love for the DSers.

*sniffle* ;)

i am playing right now as a DS girl and i unlocked Bao as a Jedi before Atton even...and i was on Nar Shadaa! i hadnt even gone to any of the sectors (other than the landing area) and i had him as like 3/4 evil. suddenly he turns all the way evil and starts talking about his anger. when i reload the next day hes not totally evil, only like 3/4 of the way. it was cool because i only had to do one influence thing (the gimme all your credits and jump off the edge thing)

Edited by darth_yoda2828

No love for the DSers.

*tear*

No love for the DSers.

*sniffle* :wub:

i am playing right now as a DS girl and i unlocked Bao as a Jedi before Atton even...and i was on Nar Shadaa! i hadnt even gone to any of the sectors (other than the landing area) and i had him as like 3/4 evil. suddenly he turns all the way evil and starts talking about his anger. when i reload the next day hes not totally evil, only like 3/4 of the way. it was cool because i only had to do one influence thing (the gimme all your credits and jump off the edge thing)

its not rocket science...

you only need to do that?

anyway, the influence system is weird... it makes all the characters go crazy...

Thas is why they never succeed keeping Galaxy under their rule

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

no one ever succeeds in that Xard.

Old Republic succeeded some 20,000 years, if not more :-"

not really. in fact the longest the jedi held onto the republic was the 1000 years between the battle of Russaan (sp?) and the Galactic Empire. And they never completely ruled the galaxy, the sith nealry always had territory. Another fact, the republic has never been stable if you look at all the games and comic books. there was always a war going on, and the republic is always on the verge of collapse. that should tell you something...

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Atton is my favorite npc & one of the easiest to jedify but the easiest is definetly bao-dur. Just talk to him until all it says is on the screen is "Never mind" then do sidequests that are lightsided to make him happy. Then talk to him and ask him "Learn the ways of the Force and Become a jedi" & you should have it.

Thas is why they never succeed keeping Galaxy under their rule

The jedi didnt do too well now did they? Darth sidious manipulated, and then killed them all, what fools they didnt even notice, under their very noses was darth goddamn sidious, ignorant jedi fools

Old Republic succeeded some 20,000 years, if not more  :)"

but then getting owned over and over by many different people, Exar Kun, The Mandalorians and the list continues on

But after all, they were NEVER defeated! Close maybe, but never :thumbsup:

edit: Sidious was just

Edited by Xard

the republic is weak. the jedi are all that make it live.

I've never turned Bao Dur to Jedi, I didn't know it was that easy. Atton is usually the First one I train, unless I play as a female, because then it is Disciple. Mira is very easy, so is Handmaiden.

I think it is the Republic that has held itself for the most part, although the Jedi were a great assisstance.