Updated Dragon Age site

Morgoth

Yes.  :thumbsup:

I never played it though.

I've played a demo of it. Even though the on-Dragon combat was pretty cool the off-Dragon combat was just plain annoying button-mashing and being lucky.

Replayed it many times for some in-air action and then restarted when I should have done on-foot combat...

I think it's a great concept. Someone should make such a game. I, unforunately, bought I of the Dragon. It simply sucked.

centinexx.png

"Of course they have...hell if you read the blurb on the web page they've already declared that Dragon Age will be a "blockbuster"."

Eh. Uhuh. The awrads BIO has won for DA are 'Best of E3' types, or 'Most Anticipated Game' type stuff. That's not exactly a major sin or completely BIO's fault except as further proof that BIo continually makes games poeople want to buy, play, and talk about even if it's not out yet. LOL

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

You do? I don't.

'Cause it probably means they're buggy and incomplete..

It's bad enough with buggy and incomplete released games let alones ones where the company actually admits it's not finished... espicially one without a publisher. :huh:

LOL :D

Personally, I love playing games that aren't released.

Yes, the soundtrack's usually very good.

I'm considering signing up for Bioware's community newsletter. Anyone know how big the email/file is? (I'm trying not to crash my hotmail.) Oh, and is it worth reading ever at all? How likely is it that I will get actual news about Dragon Age in the near future rather than, say, repeated encouragement to purchase NWN premium modules?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

It's alright. If you are regular on lnline it doesn't give anything important as it's just info from any announcements including BIO Wednsdays in one package.

It's also a simple (longwinded) email so it shouldn'tt ake all that much space.

I barely read them. Just skim, and erase. Heh.

"How likely is it that I will get actual news about Dragon Age in the near future rather than, say, repeated encouragement to purchase NWN premium modules?"

Low. Best way to get info on DA currently is the baords as Mr. Gaider posts there a lot.

Edited by Volourn