Nar Shaddaa puzzle

Greetings,

I'm on Nar Shaddaa and palying as the T3-M4 droid in Gotto's warehouse. I can't get past the locked door console that requires you to make a series of 3 turns to make a sting of numbers on top mirror the ones below it. Perhaps it's just me but I am not getting this. Any help?

Since the leftmost block of four and the rightmost block of four don't overlap, it obviously doesn't matter which you rotate first.

I worked it out the first time I played. Since then, I just click the options in a semi-remembered, semi-random order until one works. :thumbsup:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I just bashed the door controls

Only possible on X-Box <_<

:thumbsup: Just like bashing the terminal to the exchange door on the Citadel.... :rolleyes:

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

You need to do this, under the spoiler black out:

Rotate center block counterclockwise

Rotate right block clockwise

Roate left block counterclockwise

This is the spoilers forum. I don't see the point in using the spoiler tags in a spoilers forum. Everyone *should* expect to see spoilers in this forum. Hell, the guy asked for some. :)"

It wasn't even like, important to the plot. It was just a puzzle.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.