Duke Nukem 4 Ever!

DarthMethos

'"Duke Nukem Forever" ... and ever and ever.'

'When pigs fly.'

:p)

Dude, I don't read the posts in threads.

So you repeated it as an attempt at humour? Oh. ;)

I just thought you had just drunk an entire bottle of scotch whiskey and bashed your head against the keyboard, so I thought I'd help you out. :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

So you repeated it as an attempt at humour? Oh. ;)

I didn't purposely repeat it, I didn't know it was in the article or in the thread.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yes.

No.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Oh no, another moderator for Gabrielle to suck up to.

Will anyone even care about this title when it does get released?

I will.

I mean, why not? If it's a good game, i'll buy it, it's pretty simple...

This was like, the best reply ever.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Your powers of clairvoyance are impressive, youngling.

Your powers of long winded lectures is impressive master.

To be terser would require insolubrious language, youngling. (It was only a seven word sentence, after all!)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT