Any Lara fans?

metadigital

I never saw the appeal of Lara and her pixelated oversized breasts.  :o
You would have a hard time convincing anybody, that the original non 3d accellerated Tomb Raider game was pleasing on the eye. Sort of like two triangular polygons making out the chest area :)
Now if it was someone like Bastila or Atris I could understand that.  ;)
Taste, subjective be thy name (or some such), Some people just prefer women with class, leaving the spoiled, the arrogant and the hypocritical ones behind... :)

For me, the original was about adventure and exploration more than anything else. It made a fine job of that for it's time.

... And Lara had to climb around on all fours a lot.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I thought Atris was an ugly cow who in no way resembled the promo art.

It was a let down some what that she didn't look hot like her promo art. <_<

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I never saw the appeal of Lara and her pixelated oversized breasts.  :o
You would have a hard time convincing anybody, that the original non 3d accellerated Tomb Raider game was pleasing on the eye. Sort of like two triangular polygons making out the chest area ;)
Now if it was someone like Bastila or Atris I could understand that.  :wub:
Taste, subjective be thy name (or some such), Some people just prefer women with class, leaving the spoiled, the arrogant and the hypocritical ones behind... :)

For me, the original was about adventure and exploration more than anything else. It made a fine job of that for it's time.

... And Lara had to climb around on all fours a lot.

:huh:

Wow!

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I like the games.

I remember the old ones on PSone being a complete bitch to beat.

In any case, I don't understand why there are going to be two Xbox versions...  Doesn't Xbox 360 have limited backward compatibility or something?

It supposibly looks a lot nicer on the Xbox 360 and I'm looking forward to the game.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

No, just emphasised for those who appreciate the beauty of the human female figure in action.

Really? May I ask which "mind or head" if you will, is appreciating the beauty?

Anthony Head. I bet he's a Lara fan. Sitting on that Buffy set, surrounded by all those women.... ..... .... .... of course he played video games between takes.

Edited by Darth Somethingorother

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

Kurtis was pretty hot, even if did run a little funny & was hard to control. Lara needs more buddies like him. :D

I never really understood the ending of the game relating to him, tho.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Kurtis was pretty hot, even if did run a little funny & was hard to control. Lara needs more buddies like him. :D

I never really understood the ending of the game relating to him, tho.

I thought he was too stereotypical: dark, brooding angst-ridden warrior-priest wanker ... then again, "stereotype" is just a synonym for archetype ... :(

How much further does the game go after Kurtis gets past his first end boss (wolfie)?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

If the wolfie is the Proto-Nephilim, another 5 levels, including another boss whilst controlling Kurtis.

P.S. Since Lara's a stereotype, so should Kurtis be? :ermm:

P.P.S. This thread is making me want to replay one or two of the TR's.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Oh...if you don't want to replay the whole game just to see the ending, you can download saved games from this site:

http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/savegame.html#tr6save

It's where I went when I encountered the game-stopping lvl12 train bug in Last Revelation

Edited by LadyCrimson