T.O.M.B.S, vol 4

Surreptishus

What ever happened to don't ask, don't tell?

I found this little gem.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The subject of this T.O.M.B.S. report is "Rayth".

A short synopsis:

Rayth joined these fine forums 7 days ago, but he already portrays himself as a forum veteran. Although this could be considered c0cky, it hasn't been recieved that way, so he is all in the clear i guess. his first post was in the "what is your favourite music?" thread. He responded to some types of music that Gabrielle said she liked, here it is:

Goth

Death metal

Doom metal

Heavy metal (Generic term)

Dark wave

60's music

Classical

Techno

You so dark!

Radiohead is pretty awesome, dividing music up into genres is stupid though.

That seems to me like a pretty bold first post, since he just claims that Gabrielle's action was stupid. Again, though, he must have some special power to shrug off negative attention.

He also feels as though one of his forum duties here is to deduct T.O.M.B.S. points from me, as he has really been the only one to outright do so. This is a good way to get on somebody's friendly side <_<

His positive attributes:

• He is rather funny; i have laughed aloud at a few of his posts.
  • He has already written a tombs report on le pixies.
  • He has the uncanny skillz to avoid negative attention.
  • he takes somewhat after pixies, being witty and topical

His character downfalls:

Although there could be many (e.g. impetuosity, unwelcome chutzpah, being a n00b simply by not being here for long), Rayth doesn't have any negative attributes due to his special powers. :) good job, Rayth.

Edit: as of 2/19/06 (or maybe earlier, but i first saw it today), it looks like Rayth currently changed his avatar to le pic of CoF from frappr. this leads me to conclude that Rayth is CoF's alt. i should have known... <_< Anyway, the history behind this is that CoF decided to "quit" about a month or two ago and didn't frequent the forums for a while (or so it appeared). and now it looks like he is "reincarnated" as an aptly named "Rayth" or wraith.

Edited by Blank

Yeah, Rayth seems so familiar... like I might have seen him before. heh heh

Anyhow, +200 TOMBS points to meta.

I don't give reasons.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

-200 points to Rayth for possibly being an alt. But since he has yet to post anything that might draw flaming usually reserved for n00bs, I award him 300 points!

Anyhow, I think I'm going to scrap my review and start on someone else, someone I know a little better. Sorry, RP. Take away more points if you want. :)

Nobody commented on the irony of Gabrielles post. Also, just because it doesn't say you can't subtract points, doesn't mean you can. Because you can't.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I was talking about Mothman deducting points...

Nobody commented on the irony of Gabrielles post.  Also, just because it doesn't say you can't subtract points, doesn't mean you can.  Because you can't.

Of course I can. Whatever T.O.M.B.S. does not forbid is permissible, and I, just like everyone else, am allowed to deduct points where I see fit. So, -500 points to you for trying to make things up, trying to restrict T.O.M.B.S access, and overstepping your authority. :p

Plus 100 points for Nartwak, and minus 100 from Mothman for thinking that he [Mothman] is right.