HELP PLS

1) This might belong in the spoiler forum

2) She left you because she was disappointed in you.

You didn't leave the force behind you because you were strong, but for other reasons, depending on whether you played Light Side (whimping out) or Dark Side (psychotic killer)

Dunno if that helps you, but thats why :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You only get to swallow either the red pill or the blue pill

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

1) This might belong in the spoiler forum

2) She left you because she was disappointed in you.

You didn't leave the force behind you because you were strong, but for other reasons, depending on whether you played Light Side (whimping out) or Dark Side (psychotic killer)

Dunno if that helps you, but thats why  :blink:

I thought it was because Vrook and/or Disciple would've recognized her and that would've ended the game...

I think Disciple did notice her, if you got far enough with Ebon Hawk cutscenes. But all he did for me is said something like "There's a ripple in the force and if we.....blah blah blah."

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Disciple does know the truth about Kreia....but she throws a mind trick on him & causes him to forget about it.

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

Though Disciple can become a Jedi without stepping foot after seeing him. With Handmaiden, you have to fight her 3 times after gaining so many levels, talk to Kreia, then talk to Handmaiden again. Disciple is so much less a hassle to convert.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus