NHL

Fionavar

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I may be tired tomorrow, but it was worth it.

Excellent game all around. Very physical, and both teams had their fair share of chances, and goalies had some unbelievable saves!

Don't kick me out of the Oilers fan club Alan. I went to bed at the end of regulation. :blink:

Hopefully on Friday we can play the first period of last nights game three times in a row.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'm not sure what this really means for the series. I actually expected the Oil to take game 3, since a 6 game winning streak is usually where the Sharks drop one. But I didn't expect a triple OT game. Who is this worse for? Edmonton dominated for long stretches, which is great for their confidence, but it took way too long to put the game away. San Jose withstood a ton of pressure, and Toskala proved his mettle, but they lost. They also expended a lot of energy for a losing effort. Would it have been better to lose in regulation?

Game 4 is the real test.

Please, let them be swept!

littlefan5ix.jpg

edit: And how about that Ryan Smyth? Losing three of his bottom teeth (which you could see being cleaned along with the ice) to come back to set up the game winning goal. That's balls.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

A little more than forty minutes to gametime. Hurlshot was right, game 4 should be more of a indicator of where the series is going to go. If the Sharks win tonight the Oil are pretty much finished. Because home ice is really proving to be important in this series.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Look, I'm not trying to take anything away from the Oilers, but the ref's are useless at this point. They aren't even making the easy calls. Guys are getting hooked and slashed all over the ice and there has been nothing. I'm soooooo pissed right now.

I'm also not too happy at the fact the Sharks aren't rolling with it. They had the lead and need to start clicking again.

Well, there was the missed Cheechoo elbow to Prongers' throat as well. :ph34r:

As much as the media is showering Jason Smith with much deserved gratitude right now it was Mike Peca who really got the ball rolling with a wickedly crazy goal. That and a lucky break for Samsonov pretty much sealed the deal.

Of course the loudest building in the league does not hurt either.

Can't wait for Sunday. The best of three begins...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

There was no booing during the national anthem.

I don't think there's been any booing of the American National Anthem at Rexall place these playoffs at all. I certainly can't remember any, and if they were, they were drowned out by the cheers.