Old console collecting...

Psst, Darque.

Just tell her lesbian vampires love consoles.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

or better yet tell her consoles are in fact lesbian vampires.

Hahahahahahahaha.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I still have my Sega Gensis, Nintendo and Atari 2600. On a rare occasion, I pop in Sonic or Super Mario and give them a play. If you have a thing for old games and systems, go get them.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I still have an original Gameboy and my trusty old Commodore 128. Unfortunately, the C128 has a broken joystick port, but other than that it's fully functional.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Back in the day, we were the only family on the block with the Atari. Good old days of childhood. I must have played Astroids and Space Invaders so many times, I'm surprised the joy sticks never broke.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I'm still mad that my mom sold me NES. Well, both of them actually. And my Sega. She sold them really cheap too. Speaking of older consoles and their games, I just bought Phantom Menace for Playstation off of Amazon today. I can't wait to play it.

No, I got them (the two NES) from a garage sale like six years ago.

The Sega I bought from this kid like, eight years ago. Actually, I don't even know if my mom sold the Sega, it stopped working like, last year, so I was going to take it apart, but she took it away before I could.

Edited by thepixiesrock