Your Favorite Food?

Chupacabra

In Turkey we have Iskender Kebap.( Yes, not Kebab :) ) It is my favourite. Its name is coming from Alexander the Great.  If you come Turkey, try it :)

I went to Turkey in the summer of 2005. And yes they have som extremely tasty kebap there. BUT (Notice how big that but is!) make sure you bring some.. uh.. food poisoning medicine. I was stuffing my face with as much great turkish food that I could find.. it was unbelievably good, spicy, tasty, delicious.. until I got the worst diarrhea of my life. It lasted two and a half day and I actually crapped my pants twice! It was that bad. I was basically lying in the fetus position, curled up around the toilet for two days. I even named the damn thing (Oh, how I miss thee, Urkel..).

When I got home I found out that Turkey is number two on the much coveted Diarrhea Top Ten list (only surpassed by Egypt).

Oh..That's really bad. I don't know to which city you came but, when you are in Istanbul, you really should choose your food carefully. It is sometimes hard for even us.

centinexx.png