Droids on Duxon

Sorry in advance if this has been mentioned before, but does anyone know if those droids in the duxon forrest are supposed to have a use? when i "speak" to them, it just says they are inactive. Maybe its cut content, or maybe its just to add to the scenery, but it would be cool to fix them if possible :)

The one against the Zhug Bros. is pretty useful

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Cheers for that :) when u say "crahsed ship", are u refering to the one with those Duros mercs? If not, then which/where is this ship?

Cheers

Edit: That was a fast reply, thanx, I can put my extremely high repair skills to good use :D. didnt want 2 get flamed by posting another thanx, so I edited this post instead

----vvvvvvvvvvvvv-----

Edited by aerowars617

Once you leave the Ebon Hawk that the path on the right, around the time you get into a convo with Atton look to your right for a passage, it should have a crashed republic ship, explore the outside of the ship until you find the console.

If you activate them all, they will block the path to the Duros ship and you won't be able to pass. <_< It happened to me and I had to load a previous save.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

If you activate them all, they will block the path to the Duros ship and you won't be able to pass. <_<  It happened to me and I had to load a previous save.

hmm... I have activated 2 of them now, but on the 3rd one, it says it cant move and will remain in fire support mode. They are cool tho, as they remind me of that Droid u found on Koriban in KOTOR.

hmm... I have activated 2 of them now, but on the 3rd one, it says it cant move and will remain in fire support mode. They are cool tho, as they remind me of that Droid u found on Koriban in KOTOR.

Indeed, that one doesn't move. And when another one tries to pass them they eventually block the entire road. Be sure to be past the droids when that happens (as then Guides can help you travel and avoid this block)