Article about 2005 for RPGs

qaz156

Examples?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Bioware, and Squaresoft (though a different kind of role-playing game). Vault Dweller Inc. as well.

Plus, Troika sure loves to attempt to make quality role-playing games as evidenced by trouting out an anceint dunegon crawl like TOEE, or mass combat game like BL.

Not to mention Obsidian as much as I enjoyed KOTOR2 have no problem doing BIO retreads like KOTOR2 and NWN2 so it seems silly to say theya re trying to make good RPGs but BIO isn't when Obsidian is making sequels to BIO RPGs. Not to emntion their next game is supposedly an action rpg on console.

R00fles!

"There is also Bethesda."

And, I quote a famous villain: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Not to emntion their next game is supposedly an action rpg on console.

You mean like your masturbation object numero uno for the last months, Jade Empire..?

You shouldn't laugh. You should get your paper towels in order instead.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

"You mean like your masturbation object numero uno for the last months, Jade Empire..?"

I wans't making fun of them. I don't mind action RPGs as long as the combat is fun (like JE; unlike BL) and if the role-playing is good (like JE and espicially BL).

I'm just pointing out that Obsidian's goals aren't neccesrily about making the best pure RPG; but about making fun games.

"Who the hell is Vault Dweller Inc.?"

I am shocked, mI am real shocked. A new company dedicated to making an independent role-playing game that sounds like it has nice potential. :blink:

Check the Codex for details!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

You mean like your masturbation object numero uno for the last months, Jade Empire..?

You shouldn't laugh. You should get your paper towels in order instead.

Yup. All Diamond needs are two dice, his own imagination and a box of paper towels and he can play with himself all day long.

The rest of us prefer a well told story through one of the most powerful media there is: computer games.

Say, what's the occasion for 'paper towel' jokes today, eh?

What interests me is why the hell it says "Jan 10" on the posts Diamond quoted from Mkreku... Is u a witch Diamond? BURN HER! :angry:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Oh right, I'm always so used to being ahead of the yanks myself, finally I have been defeated! :blink:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.