Who Kriea actually could be?

Seventeen pages long, how long can this keep going?

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

But wait a minute. Can somebody tell me if Kae was Revan's 'FIRST' Master? Because if she is, Kreia said that she was Revan's 'FIRST' Master which would imply that Kreia is Kae, unless of course Kreia is lying, but I dobut it on this occassion.

I'd agree that the "last and first" master is definitely Kreia. She says so herself, and she knows to much about Revan for it to be otherwise, as I see it. And Disciple does confirm the idea that Revan returned to his first master to learn how to leave the order. All that fits so well together that I'll accept is as true.

As for Kae, the closest we get is that comment about Revan having been trained by Kae as a padawan. At no point does Disciple mention any named master that preceded Kae. The master he can't remember clearly came after Kae.

So no, it's no proof that Kae is Kreia. It's still just circumstantial evidence that suggests it at best.

I was being facetious when I said it.

As was I.

It should be noted in many ways this is fast becoming a dead horse, even though it's my thread and I'm glad people are interested. It's become quite obvious that neither side of the fence is going to move, so I guess that's just that.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

I was being facetious when I said it.

As was I.

It should be noted in many ways this is fast becoming a dead horse, even though it's my thread and I'm glad people are interested. It's become quite obvious that neither side of the fence is going to move, so I guess that's just that.

Well, it's probably just that it has been discussed before, and most of the points have been made and considered already. That means that in many cases people have already made up their minds for or against, and the only thing that could change that is if there was some new clue added to the discussion that enlighten things. However, since no such new clue has been brought forward, we're all stuck pretty much where we began...

• 3 months later...
Brianna mentions that her mother died during the Mandalorian Wars and they never recovered her mother (Arren Kae's) body. Maybe this is because she never died, she's alive and she has become Darth Traya/Kreia and perhaps that is why (LS Exile) the Jedi Council were shcoked to see Darth Traya/Kreia on Dantooine because they thought that she had died.

Maybe they never recovered her body because of The maas shadow Generator, and it "Floated" out to space.

Or maybe not.

Only one comment--because I agree that lines have been drawn, and people have chosen their sides with equal justification. Myself included :D .

I don't believe that Disciple's 'forgetfulness' necessarily means masking who Revan's next master was. I don't think that's important. It's the time period that is. He 'conveniently' forgot details of what happened to Kae; all he can remember is what everyone else does--that she went to war and 'died'. I don't think there's any doubt that there was some kind of intervention. Disciple is an historian and a detail person, and even he implies that it's unusual that he doesn't remember.

I think he (formerly) knew something that would have put this argument to rest forever, sort of like T3 regarding Revan's whereabouts.

So it's all Disciple's fault for having a weak mind. HA!

Just read all these 18i lovely pages, and you'll find the truth :-

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Still, it is speculation. Kreia may be Arren Kae, maybe she isn't Arren Kae.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

No >_<

Too big job, you just better go through all these pages.

Arren Kae is Arren Kae

Atris NEVER said that Kreia was Kae, and she calls her Kreia on some occasions. "Not her name" can refer to Darth Traya.

Aah, but Kreia is -not- Darth Traya!

:luck:

:blink:

She is

:blink:

Say sorry, but I don't feel ready to prove clear matter. Kreia is Darth Traya, it is one of the sure facts in game. Storyline where Atris is Darth Traya was abandonded.

Kreia is Darth Traya. Oh, and I am not going to go through gamefiles or play the game itself just to find proof to this clear matter. <_<

Someone else can, if (s)he wants.

edit: I want to you proof why she isn't Darth Traya

Edited by Xard