I need a little tech help!

Lucius

Okay, so you know when you get an email, or a message on MSN etc, and it contains links of various sorts, you just click the links and get redirected... Only my comp suddenly don't do jack **** when I click these links, nada happens. What did I do? <_<

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Nothing comes up, I don't even get a new window when I click a link. It doesn't respond to the click at all.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

You could try re-installing your browser.

Once IE stopped letting me 'view source' of a website...it was exactly like that, where I'd click and it would do nothing at all. I never figured out why...it seemed to happen out of the blue for no reason etc...I just reinstalled IE and it went away.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hmm okay, might have had something to do with me installing Firefox the other day, I uninstalled it again since it browsed slower than IE.

I'll try reinstalling IE

DENMARK!

Firefox can run slower than IE on some systems, particularly older ones - as always, just depends.

I don't use IE for browsing, but I do still use it for other things on occasion.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Don't know about Lucius but that wasn't my problem. Not every weird pc symptom is virus/worm based. :ermm:

That's an interesting bit of information tho...the pages don't really descibe what it does very well (to me), however. Anyway...yeah...the internet is a dangerous place, haha.

I did get struck with a nasty malware infestation and some worms after browising pr0n, but after a minor struggle of about some 4-5 hours I had it on the run and eliminated. Could this problem be a battlescar? :D

DENMARK!

I bet you have scars somewhere else. :ermm:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

:ermm:
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds