Kaftan Barlasts amazing thread of Art

Kaftan Barlast

That's really cool.  Weird as crap, but cool.

Thanks ;)

Darkside is right, that is weird as crap, but I too, like it :).

Although his face does look mis-aligned, I'm not totally sure how though, it just doesn't look right...

Actually, i made it with pencil about 5 years ago and colored today. I realise it but, i just don't want to change it.

And thanks :)

Mislaligned? Have ever seen a real alien wizard? :(

Nice pics :shifty:

centinexx.png

post-4899-1135116821_thumb.jpg

"So whats it gonna be, Joey? The clawhammer or the hatchet?"

;)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yet again I fight the good fight! This time against the slick lines and youthful characters of the eastern plague. A scribbly old man in an office corridor, take that Japan.

post-4899-1135462653_thumb.jpg

"I didnt get any memo that they had installed a hole-in-the-wall here?"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yet again I fight the good fight! This time against the slick lines and youthful characters of the eastern plague. A scribbly old man in an office corridor, take that Japan.

post-4899-1135462653_thumb.jpg

"I didnt get any memo that they had installed a hole-in-the-wall here?"

I like how you made the corridor seem claustrophobic (despite being highly claustrophobic myself)... and I love your scribbly old man's footwear :D

Keep fighting the good fight Mr. Barlast :lol:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I return with an outrrrrrageuzz french acc

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

:D Bravo, bravo! 'tis a fine indeed!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

This time I wil slap you in the face with two sloppily drawn... drawings. This time they are not imediatey crappy but on the other and I used ze photographs for reference so I am a dirty, horrible cheater and I feel not the slightest shame. I will even go so far as to reveal who these men are so you can further be disgusted by my shameful handiwork. They are Richarb Burton and that guy from "A touch of frost". I blow my nose in your general direction.

burns.jpg

"Bad posture? What do you mean I have a bad posture?"

frost.jpg

"Moustasche.... moustasche..... and yet more moustasche"

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

Its such a good feeling to do sloppy, crappy, coarse and generally ugly drawings in this day and age where everything is so pretty and perfectly photoshopped that it makes you sick.

• 3 weeks later...

angest.jpg

"Anxiety"

This is a doodle I drew when I was bored on a post-it note and then I had a friend scan it because it looked so gross. I think its me expressing the terror of having to present our game on friday when its barely an Alpha

(whish isnt my fault, its just that half the team didnt do ****)

Why the lollipop?

I wanted him to atleast have something to be happy about.