Alfa Antiterror

Hell Kitty

For a relatively slow connection like mine that would take about 2-3 hours to complete... Not bad actually. Bigger and Better of graphics and etc. just means bigger and bigger games... Not unreasonable.

(Signatures: disabled) 

This is the team that is supposed to bne handling Jagged Alliance 3, although it sounds like thier relationship with Strategy First is strained. I think this is also the game engine they are using on JA3, but supposedly they will make it turn based somehow. I'm worried, but I'll give the demo a try.

It's not just one level. There's a 'campaign', a couple of single missions (4-5?), as well as 7 multiplayer maps that can be played hotseat or on LAN (didn't see any netplay).

Basically, you assign commands for your squad, then let it unfold. 20 secs of real-time occurs, where everyone does their thing. Then, more commands, then 20 secs more, and so on.

The production values are better than I would have expected (COPS *was* horrible, after all). That being said, Mistland should not be freaking making JA3. I want a good company to make that :blink:

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

In the description it says single mission. Guess it was wrong.

Couldnt get it to work anyway.

Wasnt a complete waste though, got a new PS2 pad out of it :blink:

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]