'Tis the season to be jolly...

jaguars4ever

That's the problem. There is nothing good in my life. I am stuck in a town and state where my skills are useless and I can't even keep a job without it going out of business. For things to improve something good has to happen yet in the past years nothing has and I just don't have the resources to go out on my own.

Ya maybe so, but you probaly won't, failing once again

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Hey Hades! Get with the Xmas spirit dammit!

Do what I do when the Xmas cheer gets a little too nauseating. Remove the ..uh..solids from a cat litter box and lovingly package them in a reasonable size box. Wrap it in pretty paper with a nice bow and 'accidentally forget' it somewhere where someone is sure to take it ( obviously in search of the rightfull owner ). If you're really nice to us you'll post some pics of the people taking it here. :wub:

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Hey Hades! Get with the Xmas spirit dammit!

Do what I do when the Xmas cheer gets a little too nauseating. Remove the ..uh..solids from a cat litter box and lovingly package them in a reasonable size box. Wrap it in pretty paper with a nice bow and 'accidentally forget' it somewhere where someone is sure to take it ( obviously in search of the rightfull owner ). If you're really nice to us you'll post some pics of the people taking it here.  :wub:

That was YOU, you swine-hearted wretch?!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

FFS give us your story Commie, I'm tired of hearing hints here and there. What did you experience?

"Baghdad. ****. I'm still only in Baghdad. Every time I think I'm going to wake up back in the desert. When I was home after my first tour, it was worse. I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife until I said yes to a divorce. When I was here I wanted to be there. When I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the desert. I've been here a week now. Waiting for a mission, getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room I get weaker. And every minute ***** squats in the sand he gets stronger. Each time I look around the walls move in a little tighter. Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service."

Good 'nuff?

Is that a quote from Apocalypse Now only with Bagdad and desert instead of Saigon and jungle? Or did you actually write that.? :blink:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Is that a quote from Apocalypse Now only with Bagdad and desert instead of Saigon and jungle? Or did you actually write that.?  :blink:

The former.

Knew I'd heard it before, so are you actually gonna spill it or not?

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Well, another wretched day closer to unemployment. Went to the Workforce job board and there is nothing there for me. Oh there is stuff I have skills in but don't "qualify" because I don't have a degree. Oh, there is jobs available if I go 30 to 40 miles away which is hard to do without a car.

:blink:

Oh, the light show was cool.

Relatively small when compared to being shot

It's not that big of a deal.

No, having someone shoot AT you is not a big deal. Getting shot IS a big deal. Regardless of what the movies say, the vast majority of folks don't just get up and keep going after they've taken a slug.

As far as telling your story goes, I kind of figured you didn't want to talk about the specifics, but there's nohting unseemly or self-aggrandizing about sharing the experience here. Hell, it's not even like anyone knows your real name.

Of course, maybe you're just trying to build up the suspense, you dog. Come on, you army puke, lay down the dirt. If you don't, Lucius is going to cry over someone else for a change.

EDIT: are we even pretending to talk about Christmas lights anymore? ...And does Hades call them Winter Seasonal lights rather than Christmas lights?

Edited by Eldar

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!