Italy, Ghana, and the Czech Republic

kumquatq3

Oh and...T&T are cool!!! :-

I prefer to see them as three points safer than houses.

Regarding Ronaldinho and Henry, one shouldn't forget that Brazil have another pretty decent guy in midfield called Kaka along with about a few hundred world class players, while the French have... er... drawing a blank... Right, that old bald guy who was good five years ago! Znideding Zninididane; a worthy adversary of the Unpronouncables!

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Look, it's obvious that soccer's the one thing you Euros have to cling to.  That's fine.  I can understand it.  But you need to realize that just as our businesses, culture, and quite often, military have invaded your countries, so will our unstoppable sportsmen of the ol' soccer pitch. 

Give in now.  It'll hurt less in the long run.

Back to reality Commie.....if you even pass through your group I think your best chance is second place considering oponnents such as Italy and Czech Rep....Even if you win second place in group you'll play the winner of group F and that's 99% going to be Brazil. Against them your team has no possibilty of winning, either way you look at it, you're ooooout :p"

Edited by Kinslayer

^That's so August.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

If USA was in another group they'd be owning mini-Europeans.  Actually maybe they'll get through, considering how they owned Portugal and several others in the last world cup.

Which was four years ago. Portugal nearly took the European Cup last time.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

The 2002 Portugal was supposed to be the last chance for the Golden Generation with Rui Costa, Figo and a few others. It was supposed to be better than the team at the Euro Cup.

I think many people underestimated the US and probably continue to do so. It wouldn't be too outrageous for the US to progress past their group. If they were in a more average group, I would strongly tip them to get into the 2nd stage.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

The 2002 Portugal was supposed to be the last chance for the Golden Generation with Rui Costa, Figo and a few others.  It was supposed to be better than the team at the Euro Cup.

Yeah well it wasn't.

I think many people underestimated the US and probably continue to do so.  It wouldn't be too outrageous for the US to progress past their group.  If they were in a more average group, I would strongly tip them to get into the 2nd stage.

Nah I don't think they'll progress, I don't think they can beat either Italy or the Czech.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I tought the Americans weren't interested in football, preferring to play American football, baseball and dodgeball. Possibly some other sports they made up :(

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

The 2002 Portugal was supposed to be the last chance for the Golden Generation with Rui Costa, Figo and a few others.  It was supposed to be better than the team at the Euro Cup.

Yeah well it wasn't..

I agree. It was rather the "Golden Generation" that was overrated and incapable of working as a unit. The 2004 team came to the tournament with new stars that had a lot less to prove and it worked in their favour (incidentally they were beaten by a team that literally no one thought could win the whole thing).

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

(incidentally they were beaten by a team that literally no one thought could win the whole thing).

A team which played a type of football that could litterally get millions of viewers to fall asleep at the telly out of boredom. But they won nevertheless. (no offence to the Greeks)

DENMARK!

There is a lesson in all of this!

That teams with little talent should not be a part of the big tournamenent (in reference to Greek soccer) sorry but every game they played in the Euro Cup was a sleeper

With that being said Who does everyone see as the "Dark Horse" or underdog of the tournament

Its really hard to stay so I'll go with the home team ?

I tought the Americans weren't interested in football, preferring to play American football, baseball and dodgeball. Possibly some other sports they made up :wub:

We're not interested in the game

We are interested at being better than you guys at the one thing you have left (No, I don't mean making cheese)

EDIT: All sports are "made up". Good thought tho.

Edited by kumquatq3

I tought the Americans weren't interested in football, preferring to play American football, baseball and dodgeball. Possibly some other sports they made up :wub:

We're not interested in the game

We are interested at being better than you guys at the one thing you have left (No, I don't mean making cheese)

Do you mean culture? Democracy? Taste?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I have? Heh, maybe I'm not a good example of an european, last time I looked; most eruos didn't view scandis as belonging to them.

But let me see; I use a computah and watch movies which are mostly unitedstatian. That's pretty much it. No fast food, no tv, most books are european and scandi, my music comes from from fatherland, etc.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said: